ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Big10 Tournament Thread: Sessions 3&4, 1pm/4pm , BTN+, Flowrestling:

I don’t have a subscription to BTN... but why doesn’t flo show the finals... grrrrrr

I assumed Goodale was with one of our other guys on an adjacent mat? Otherwise he needs to be there

I don't know if it works for wrestling but basically every sport including PPV events you can find on Reddit

What? He was sitting in stands behind the corner. Only 2 coaches allowed in the corner. It's fairly common for HCs not to be in the corner. At nationals, Tom Ryan many times can't sit in corner, plenty of other coaches too.

Exactly! Nebraska Head Coach Manning not in corner for Red right now.

Reactions: Leonard23
I did not see him. You would think it would be him and Donnie but whatever. Ryan has been there for 33 and 41. Couldn’t they schedule this so championship are the only matches going on at this point?

Bravo, Suriano! You earned this BIG Champ Title! Awesome job!!! Next up, NCAAs!

Yes, Suriano ia warrior! His face...ala DeSanto antics/head butts. Few weeks ago, Suriano had a shiner and no hands to face call. Suriano, on video, thanked R Coaches that helped him get through it all to where he is at today...doesn’t get any better than that!

Goody is with Ash...our 2nd one going for a title today. Donny is associate head coach. Those two don’t worry about status like that. They focus on what is best for wrestlers.

Go RU!
Diane

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT