ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody please like me

Ahhhhh! The first Like Whores have arrived.

This format breeds them.

I am a proud Like Whore on other boards.

You guys will LIKE where we end up in recruiting and LIKE our surprising rise next season.

These new boards have been active for about 12 hours, and I realize that I still have zero likes. That isn't doing much for my self-esteem. Somebody please click the "like" button.
Somebody having a Sally Field moment? :)

Reactions: BigLou
Yep! Now we're just as good as Facebook. Which I refuse to join.
Facebook, which I just started to frequent, has a couple of good Scarlet Knight private groups. They're fun and informative. You can make what you want out of FB, you don't have to announce every bowel movement you make to the world if you don't want to.... I like to do that but you don't have to.

I decided to not only ignore the OP's inappropriate request for "like's" but I also decided to like several others on this thread to make him feel left out. My like's go to : AGK for the 'same corner" line, JQRU91 for giving us a Sally Field moment, rutexan for wanting to earn likes and DJ Spanky for not joining FaceBook. Eat your heart out Upstream.

Reactions: Upstream
I decided to not only ignore the OP's inappropriate request for "like's" but I also decided to like several others on this thread to make him feel left out. My like's go to : AGK for the 'same corner" line, JQRU91 for giving us a Sally Field moment, rutexan for wanting to earn likes and DJ Spanky for not joining FaceBook. Eat your heart out Upstream.

Thanks Big Lou, I was all excited about getting a like, only to find out it was just an empty gesture.

My day was empty and meaningless until I checked this board and saw that I earned two likes today. . . .
101379-Jim-Carrey-I-like-it-alot-gif-GflM.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT