ADVERTISEMENT

Th3 Hype, BK, Hawk....

RutgersMO

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2001
Rutgers & NJ @ Heart
Any chance for a "tax break" surprise signing? What's going on with the 2 ships that
are anchored currently inside the RAC?

Here's hoping.

MO

I won't speak for anyone but i'd like to think both are going to get filled this signing period. I have not heard of any new names other than the ones mentioned here for the last couple of months.

It's a key, key opportunity for the staff to revamp the roster and let the freshman and red shirt freshman battle it out for minutes....if we get Freeman as a JUCO, that would be ideal.

Right now we have

2 seniors
0 juniors
3 sophs
6 frosh

I think we give one...that gives us three to give for next year

And you can be realistic to assume two or three out of the nine sophs and frosh with transfer in the next two years to give those the year after

Originally posted by Scarlet Shack:
Right now we have

2 seniors
0 juniors
3 sophs
6 frosh

And you can be realistic to assume two or three out of the nine sophs and frosh with transfer in the next two years to give those the year after
A JUCO - maybe PF? - would be good to fill in the "0" for Juniors, to balance the class a fraction.

A 5th year player who could shoot and score would be nice also ... and still allow for 3 scholarships for the next class.

Originally posted by jellyman:

Originally posted by Scarlet Shack:
Right now we have

2 seniors
0 juniors
3 sophs
6 frosh

A JUCO - maybe PF? - would be good to fill in the "0" for Juniors, to balance the class a fraction.

A 5th year player who could shoot and score would be nice also ... and still allow for 3 scholarships for the next class.
So much the reason why Freeman is an absolute must-hard working lunchpail type JUCO forward

I would welcome either...with ONE major caveat

This spring and heading into next year...we have a chance to CHANGE the lockerroom....and the attitude on the team

3 sophs and 6 frosh will allow you do that...

Lewis and Daniels look to be kids to by into that...and not an issue at all

So no additions to the roster on the upperclass that aren't on board with the right attitude on the team and lockerroom

otherwise...I would pass

Nothing to add...I really don't know!

Predicting where kids will go is pointless...I don't worry about it anymore until they sign on the dotted line
Posted from Rivals Mobile

BK...You're A Smart Man

Beats the constant angst of whether JG ate with his left hand or right hand after spilling ketchup on the Football board.

MO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT