ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-MINNESOTA PREDICTION THREAD

This is gonna be a tough one. We need a Top 25 win to establish our position for the post-season tournaments (both B1G and NCAA). Minnesota losing last night doesn't help us since they will be coming in all fired up. Time for RU to step up and show everyone what it means to be a Scarlet Knight.

RU 75 Minn 71

must win IMO because we have already lost 4 times at the RAC..yes all ranked opponents but you have to beat one sometime, if not now then when. This team is capable. We saw it vs UNC. Get back to playing that kind of basketball.

Scaife ,Cooper and Laney must all have high double digit scoring.

Rutgers 73 Minnesota 66

Scaife's numbers the past 2 games are horrendous....9-34 shooting, 19 total points, 1-5 at the foul line...OUCH!

she has to break out of that funk or this game will be a definite loss

This is a VERY important game for us. We need a quality top 25 win. I think we pull this one out, but it will be close. RU by 4.

A must win for RU. Lets hope the extended time off helped them regain their edge and spark. Scafe just has to snap out of her slump. Also hope this break gave Laney's hand more time to heal. We still have a chance to break into the top 4 in the Big.

with my fingers crossed

RU 81
Minny 77

Rutgers 73-64.

Our posts MUST stay out of serious foul trouble against Zahui B.

Minnesota 68
Rutgers 62

Rutgers keeps it close and leads for long stretches, but the depth breaks down near the end, and fouling runs up the score in the final minutes.

Seen too many depth problems on this team this year.

Originally posted by MC1974:
Rutgers 73-64.

Our posts MUST stay out of serious foul trouble against Zahui B.
They didn't listen to me. At least they got it under control late and nobody fouled out.

Thank you, refs, for once again showing your incompetence.

Amanda Zahui B is as good as advertised.

I meant RU 65 Minny 61 so please change my post. Haha. Great gutsy win by our kids. Good for them and hopefully their confidence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT