ADVERTISEMENT

ttfp Game Tix

done. look in the upper right corner next to your name...the envelope should have a 1 on it.

I don't think we have any illusions that we will be turning the stadium red that night, but it will be good to be surrounded by at least a small group of like minded Rutgers fans.
Can you send me the info as well? I don't see how to DM either!

Can someone please send me the info too? I like the others cannot figure out DM and looking to buy 2 tix with the group. Either DM me or email tdanna@verizon.net

I have sent DM to ScarletWalk11, ScarletJerry, tdanna and Mikebal9

Please look in the upper corner of the screen next to your user name...you should see a red on on the envelope icon

in the future, as an FYI, to start a conversation you just need to click on the name of the person you want to start a conversation with, a box will pop up with all of that person's info and you just click the "start a conversation" box.

remember, tickets go on sale to the general public on July 7th so if you want in on this group you MUST purchase by July 6th...which is next Monday.

I will be there with family but I must encourage anyone who wants to go to this game to take advantage of sitting next to fellow RU fans. Being that it's a night game and there literally just cow pastures surrounding the stadium, beaver stadium will be insane and most fans will be even more obnoxious than normal from drinking all day.

Support RU, cheer loudly but truly do not do or say anything to try to p*ss off there fans or else it will be a misrable experience for u. I went with a friend years ago to the psu vs nd game in 2007, my buddy was a huge ND fan and was all decked out in Irish gear, he said one thing about pen state sucking and literally the entire game he had fans pointing at him chanting "As*hole, As*hole!". I've said many times on this board that I came from a pen state family and I've been to probably 20 games in my lifetime up there, it's an amazing experience on game days, something I hope RU can replicate in the future however I have seen opposing fans have a terrible time there so just my 2 cents

I have sent DM to ScarletWalk11, ScarletJerry, tdanna and Mikebal9

Please look in the upper corner of the screen next to your user name...you should see a red on on the envelope icon

in the future, as an FYI, to start a conversation you just need to click on the name of the person you want to start a conversation with, a box will pop up with all of that person's info and you just click the "start a conversation" box.

remember, tickets go on sale to the general public on July 7th so if you want in on this group you MUST purchase by July 6th...which is next Monday.
I got the info. I'll be ordering this week. Looks like it'll be 3 of us. Also, you had mentioned that if we got enough, the price would be $100 per ticket. We've reached that number by now, right?

I got the info. I'll be ordering this week. Looks like it'll be 3 of us. Also, you had mentioned that if we got enough, the price would be $100 per ticket. We've reached that number by now, right?

we have not as of this AM we had 40 sold. If everyone that posted here looking for info purchases we should reach the 50 number. we will have a better answer on how the $10 deduction is taken care of tomorrow when we reach out to the rep

Last edited:
Does that $10.00 discount apply to the original group? If so I recommend keeping it for Beer money :)

Does that $10.00 discount apply to the original group? If so I recommend keeping it for Beer money :)

it does my friend. and I think that is an excellent suggestion. we'll find out more details tomorrow. :cheers2:

We just confirmed with our ticket rep at ttfp. We currently have 40 tickets sold in this area. If we get to 50 tickets the price will drop by $10 per ticket. Each credit card used to purchase the tickets will be refunded the $10 per ticket amount.

Let's go People buy those tickets. You know you want to go. The more the merrier

So far none of the requesters are on my UNAPPROVED list. I assume the the same is true for Marc.

Already ordered mine through the ticket office - I'm assuming that they will put me with other Rutgers people? I noticed that at the Ohio State game, there were Ohio St people among us (they were nice though)....

Already ordered mine through the ticket office - I'm assuming that they will put me with other Rutgers people? I noticed that at the Ohio State game, there were Ohio St people among us (they were nice though)....
Common tactic at many places. Before the last expansion when Penn State was selling out I would often order tickets through the visiting team. If you did order through RU you will be in the visitors section at Penn State.

If you bought through the RU ticket office you will most certainly be with other RU people.

we decided to go "rogue" because we had a group of 30 people traveling together and RU would not sell us a block of tickets in the RU section.

If you bought through the RU ticket office you will most certainly be with other RU people.

we decided to go "rogue" because we had a group of 30 people traveling together and RU would not sell us a block of tickets in the RU section.

We'll wave....!!!

so these tickets in section EGU with all of you people are at $110 per ticket right? My friends and I are planing our trip as well but don't have a full headcount yet.

Should we buy our tickets seperately or work through you?

so these tickets in section EGU with all of you people are at $110 per ticket right? My friends and I are planing our trip as well but don't have a full headcount yet.

Should we buy our tickets seperately or work through you?

if you would like to sit with us I can send you the information about our ticket rep and what you need to do. You are on your own for purchasing the tickets but we can guarantee you will sit with us if you contact our ticket rep.

Please note: the tickets in our section MUST be purchased by July 6th or there is no guarantee you will be sitting with other RU fans. July 7th tickets go on sale to the general public.

we currently have 40 RU fans sitting in this section, and based on the posts above, we should be over 50 people if everyone actually purchases. If we get 50 or more people the ticket price goes down to $100.

We just confirmed with our ticket rep at ttfp. We currently have 40 tickets sold in this area. If we get to 50 tickets the price will drop by $10 per ticket. Each credit card used to purchase the tickets will be refunded the $10 per ticket amount.

Our group was able to secure tickets through RU so we won't be sitting with you guys.

Still have 3-4 spots open on a bus from Camden County if anyone is interested direct message me for details.

If everyone who posted here and sent me DM actually buys tickets this week we will be over the 50 which will :

1. make the ticket price drop
2. give us a nice little blip of red

Can you please send me the details. plcrrn AT yahoo dot com. I am looking to buy 2. Thanks for coordinating.

How many tickets is/was the Rutgers ticket office allocated?

I just bought my five so we are are 45. Five more to go.....
RU1977 we were given 3000 and sold out. We requested and got 1000 more.

I do not know why, but I cannot DM. Can someone please sens me the details at

plcrrn AT yahoo dot com

Thanks. I'm looking to buy two.

Easton, you must have the ability to start conversations turned off because I just attempted to send you a DM and I cannot.

Please go to your settings and figure out how to turn on DM or Conversations ( I believe it is listed as conversations) I am not sending private emails

Just left a message for Brandon. Will be purchasing 3 as soon as he calls me back. Is that 48?

Edit: Just booked my tickets. That makes 50 even. You should all be hearing from Penn State about your $10 refund.

Last edited:
Just left a message for Brandon. Will be purchasing 3 as soon as he calls me back. Is that 48?

Edit: Just booked my tickets. That makes 50 even. You should all be hearing from Penn State about your $10 refund.

MOST EXCELLENT. Not just on the $ return but on the fact that we have 50 people sitting together which will totally make us stand out in the crowd!

there is still 5 more days to purchase tickets with this group!

Bump. Only 4 days left to get tickets with a group of 50+ RU fans in this section

Can you DM me? or email at nlgutkind@comcast.net.

I would like to get 4.

I think I have a legit gripe. I thought all bowl ticket purchases got a bonus point. It appears that only bowl ticket "donations" qualified. Why reward people who bought tickets only, over those who made the extraordinary effort to actually attend the game ?

Can you DM me? or email at nlgutkind@comcast.net.

I would like to get 4.

Direct Message sent. Look in the upper right hand corner of the page, next to your name and you should see the number 1 on an envelope.

Just got my 4! Guess we are at 54 now!

Thanks again to the organizers!!!

bumping.

we're up to 61 and counting. at least 4 more people have contacted me about purchasing tickets.

I haven't seen parking mentioned, so here goes. Get parking ticket in advance ($10) vs game day parking ($40). They do this so that the traffic controllers can direct you to the correct lot based on your ticket color. Without a ticket you'll cause confusion and a traffic jam. You could also attempt to purchase a good spot near the stadium for premium tailgating opportunities. A good parking spot will cost more than $10 but you won't be in a field a mile from the stadium when attempting to find your car at 11:30PM.

Reactions: MrsScrew
I haven't seen parking mentioned, so here goes. Get parking ticket in advance ($10) vs game day parking ($40). They do this so that the traffic controllers can direct you to the correct lot based on your ticket color. Without a ticket you'll cause confusion and a traffic jam. You could also attempt to purchase a good spot near the stadium for premium tailgating opportunities. A good parking spot will cost more than $10 but you won't be in a field a mile from the stadium when attempting to find your car at 11:30PM.

This is great information thank you. Our bus has tailgating bus parking so we are good but this is excellent information for anyone driving themselves to the game

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT