ADVERTISEMENT

Watch party in Bordentown

How do you assume when you invite people to arrange their day around a specific attraction? That’s an egregious mistake. You can’t be in the bar/sports bar business and not know you do not get specific channels.

It’s like advertising a specific fight or mma and not getting the subscription.
Not the first time I've seen this.

How do you assume when you invite people to arrange their day around a specific attraction? That’s an egregious mistake. You can’t be in the bar/sports bar business and not know you do not get specific channels.

It’s like advertising a specific fight or mma and not getting the subscription.

The bar only had one chance to make a good impression and they flopped.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrsScrew
What was their response? There really is no coming back from this. Especially reading the initial post in this thread where they actively pursued this group to host.

No bueno!

Since I didn't coordinate the party I don't really know what their future plans is. I guess we were lucky that they had a fire stick to use today otherwise we all would have had to find an alternative venue to watch from very little time to make it happen.

Since I didn't coordinate the party I don't really know what their future plans is. I guess we were lucky that they had a fire stick to use today otherwise we all would have had to find an alternative venue to watch from very little time to make it happen.
Someone must have had a BTN or cable account which included BTN to sign in on the fire stick The fire stick doesn’t automatically give you BTN. Feel sorry for group that showed up. Can’t look back, got to make sure that location has the right package days in advance.

Someone must have had a BTN or cable account which included BTN to sign in on the fire stick The fire stick doesn’t automatically give you BTN. Feel sorry for group that showed up. Can’t look back, got to make sure that location has the right package days in advance.

No need to feel sorry.
We showed up & got what we went for: We watched the game, albeit on 1 TV, we had sound, we ate, we drank, we socialized.

Reactions: WhiteBus and RUMatt

If they had Samsung TV theoretically I could have broadcast the game from my phone to their TV. I never tried it though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT