ADVERTISEMENT

WBB Practice Notes

And that status is?
It's the top storyline. If I knew something about her Injury I would have posted it. I am waiting to hear or see something in a tweet that shows her on the court.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the start of the season. Just curious to hear other's opinions on what improvements they expect or would like to see in our team and program, overall, for this new season.

And of course 🙂.........................

....you know... I have some thoughts. 🧐.........
I'll try to keep it to a couple paragraphs. 😉

Okay, here we go!

- Wanna see the offensive sets continue to develop so that we get more easy shots and higher assist totals. Being efficient while having fun on the court is going to be the key to attracting the big-time recruits.

- As always, wanna see the traditional defensive intensity that is RUWBB's trademark. Although they may not be the pressing defense we're accustomed to, they need to be "lockdown" in the halfcourt. Awa's unfortunate injury is a blow to our defensive efforts.(redshirt year???).

- Really want to see Erica and Antonia take those next steps in their development. They must have huge impacts every time they step on the court by being more consistent from the arc and being able to put it on the floor effectively to get to a midrange shot or dish.

From the looks of things in the SC exhibition game, Kassondra B is ready. She looked smooth all the way out to the three-pt line. Destiny, I believe, will be consistent from the arc....as will Huerter, Smikle, and Mya. Haven't seen enough of Lisa T or KennedyB yet but Lisa's reputation suggests she's capable. As a freshman, they, likely, will need time to get adjusted to major college level ball. The exhibition kinda showed that.

With so many capable shooters, everyone on the perimeter has to be "MONEY"! If they can do that, it can be a really FUN season! And it will make things a lot more pleasant for Chyna, Destiny, and Kassondra, battling in the post.

Reactions: MADHAT1
The one other thing I almost forgot.

Marketing has to find a way to get more of the state behind the program. North Jersey needs to be targeted to heavily to expand the fan base......Keep the kiddies coming to the games in droves. More HS Girls Teams, etc.

If they have to reach out to Matee A, Essence C, Heather Z, or other Jersey alums to accompany them on visits to their home areas of NJ, lets do it.

Get Betnijah and Kahleah to go along with current players on trips to middle and HS in North and South Jersey, Philly(PA), Delaware.......not just the schools in close proximity to Piscataway/NB. Give away the free tickets to the matinee game, ...whatever works.

I gotta think Betnijah could sell RUWBB in Bklyn as well as anybody right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT