ADVERTISEMENT

We are all making a difference...one person at a time

Ruthinking

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 7, 2011
Here's a BIG thank you to all of you. I am fascinated about the progress being made just in my little section of the world every day. I pull into my house in Point Pleasant Beach and my neighbor comes running out with the sports section article about the Rutgers boardwalk tour here. She says that I see your car R and your Rutgers flag and I thought you'd like to see this article about the shore tour. (Of course I already know about it but I thank her wholeheartedly).

At work, people start conversations with me about Rutgers football because they know I'm a fan. One of them wants tickets to a few games this year and asks about the tailgating atmosphere. A wholesaler visits my office and sees my signed Greg Schiano picture and tells me his company is thinking of buying season tickets. Another colleague sees the same picture and bets me (last year) that we won't win more than 5 games...I win lunch!

We are all raising RU's profile and making a difference one person at a time and I thank all of you. Happy 4th of July!

Here's a BIG thank you to all of you. I am fascinated about the progress being made jus

t in my little section of the world every day. I pull into my house in Point Pleasant Beach and my neighbor comes running out with the sports section article about the Rutgers boardwalk tour here. She says that I see your car R and your Rutgers flag and I thought you'd like to see this article about the shore tour. (Of course I already know about it but I thank her wholeheartedly).

At work, people start conversations with me about Rutgers football because they know I'm a fan. One of them wants tickets to a few games this year and asks about the tailgating atmosphere. A wholesaler visits my office and sees my signed Greg Schiano picture and tells me his company is thinking of buying season tickets. Another colleague sees the same picture and bets me (last year) that we won't win more than 5 games...I win lunch!

We are all raising RU's profile and making a difference one person at a time and I thank all of you. Happy 4th of July!

I just wish the top NJ recruits would be feeling it as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT