ADVERTISEMENT

When does Greg’s seat get hot?

Serious question..how long can the program just tread water….???

Program needs a spark badly..

Amen. That was the worse quarter I’ve seen in years but regardless of that, three straight years of 3-0 starts only to finish prob 4-8 again. Men lie, women lie, numbers don’t. The manner in which they lost this game today is unreal. Refs didn’t help for sure, but this kid had 18 passes completed in his career and he looked like MSU Kirk cousins back there. And before the money police come on here and is like “who is paying for” blah blah, shut it. I’ll chip in, we all will.

Have to remember RU admins are not football people
Hiring Ash 2.0 is VERY possible
As bad as RUs offense is at least the portal could offer some hope
Have to go get some upperclassmen in portal
Greg takes too long with freshman

2024 is bowl or bust. 3 autolosses off the schedule means 6 wins or Schiano is a dead coach walking.

If we lose to one of the worst teams in the B1G with a interim coach and RS freshman QB starting his first game. In what year 4 of Schiano 2.0? In rehab this is called rock bottom.

Only gets worse with the west coast teams.

Last edited:
Schaino's seat will be hot next year, but anyone thinking of change after this season proves to be a disaster is just spitting into the wind.
Rutgers needs to be forced to spend what it takes to win and Hobbs probably would keep Greg for as long as he can rather than pay a 3 year buyout.
2026 season might see new blood, so save your we should hire ( insert name here) until then

Tyler Buchner, backup QB Alabama, ND starter last year expected to start at Alabama​

Need to really look at the portal for a QB, almost 30% of the top 25 have portal QB starting for them. Need to look at team that are passing teams, not running* team like Nebraska

This thread is like doing something stupid when drunk and then waking up the next day wondering, what did I do?

I wouldn’t go that far. But yes, certainly posted a bit too early.

I’m still not convinced Greg is the answer here, but that’s irrelevant for another week.

• Haha
Reactions: FastMJ
Amen. That was the worse quarter I’ve seen in years but regardless of that, three straight years of 3-0 starts only to finish prob 4-8 again. Men lie, women lie, numbers don’t. The manner in which they lost this game today is unreal. Refs didn’t help for sure, but this kid had 18 passes completed in his career and he looked like MSU Kirk cousins back there. And before the money police come on here and is like “who is paying for” blah blah, shut it. I’ll chip in, we all will.
😂😂😂😂🤫🤫🤫

Reactions: phs73rc77gsm83
Serious question..how long can the program just tread water….???

Program needs a spark badly..
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Laugh Look At That GIF by Northwest Motorsport

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT