ADVERTISEMENT

When does Greg’s seat get hot?

You are digging yourself deeper.
Seriously? Deion. Did you forget last night? How many losses in a row now? You guys have a lot of excuses and a long leash on other coach failures, but don't give Greg an inch. Weird.

I didn’t forget last night..again, he has Colorado relevant

They want Deion, the Army HC and who is it E. Mich guy

In truth,I can't think of a coach who would do better than Monken given the realities of West Point. But the B1G is a different world, especially with NIL.

I was thinking the same thing- this 4th Qtr was a nuclear explosion. If that single Qtr isn't some sort of spart, WTF would be.
Spart?

dumb-and-dumber-fart.gif

I don’t change my opinion week to week or game to game.

I’ve been praising Colorado cause he took an irrelevant program and made it relevant overnight. Top 25 win in week one, and was in top 25 in his 2nd and 3rd weeks. Game day, Fox Kickoff..all on campus in first 3 weeks Obviously coming back down to earth a bit…but if you can’t see what he did to begin the season you’re just a hater.

We’re still waiting for those types of moments in schiano 2.0…I hope he can give them to us!
You know they didn't actually earn that ranking, right?

Colorado was ranked because they are a media hype machine with a reality TV show head coach, not because they were actually good. You can't seriously be giving them credit for a narrow victory over a mediocre TCU, an overtime nail biter over Colorado State and beating a bad Nebraska.

The cynicism on these boards.

I’ve been praising Colorado cause he took an irrelevant program and made it relevant overnight. Top 25 win in week one, and was in top 25 in his 2nd and 3rd weeks. Game day, Fox Kickoff..all on campus in first 3 weeks Obviously coming back down to earth a bit…but if you can’t see what he did to begin the season you’re just a hater.

We’re still waiting for those types of moments in schiano 2.0…I hope he can give them to us!
He beat a 3-3 TCU team that was incorrectly pre season ranked. That gave him his bump to 25
Wahoo- big win against powerhouse Nebraska - then showed his strength against a horrible Colorado St and got his 3rd win against a 1-5 Arz St.

Prime time has made himself relevant. Not sure he wins another game though.

Reactions: RUinOhio
The stupidity in this thread is strong, but not surprising, considering the OP
The thing is, the OP might be proven correct…at some point. Unfortunately for him, not today.

But, he did the 2 things that the modern day zeitgeist just can’t seem to stop from doing:
- trying to be first. We see it all the time. Be first! Being correct is secondary.
- doubling down. Instead of saying mea culpa, I spoke too soon, I’m a goofball, etc., we get a lot of nonsense dribble talk. GOD FORBID someone on the internet admits to being WRONG! It’s a very weird phenomenon, and speaks to the character of the current culture. Shameful.

Oh wait…not supposed to feel shame anymore because…my truth, lol. What a world.

Last edited:
Schiano 2.0 is following in line with Schiano 1.0. I remember we couldnt punch in TD's long 10+ plays and FG's, were no real big plays and then one day it clicked. I really believe we are getting very close. I think the depth is there it's just developing it. 2 classes from now we will be killing it

He beat a 3-3 TCU team that was incorrectly pre season ranked. That gave him his bump to 25
Wahoo- big win against powerhouse Nebraska - then showed his strength against a horrible Colorado St and got his 3rd win against a 1-5 Arz St.

Prime time has made himself relevant. Not sure he wins another game though.

Colorado was the talk of college football for 3 weeks. I want this to happen at Rutgers.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
You know they didn't actually earn that ranking, right?

Colorado was ranked because they are a media hype machine with a reality TV show head coach, not because they were actually good. You can't seriously be giving them credit for a narrow victory over a mediocre TCU, an overtime nail biter over Colorado State and beating a bad Nebraska.

The cynicism on these boards.

Im giving Prime credit for making Colorado relevant.

Reactions: njxchange
Prime made them relevant because he did something there is no way the NCAA should allow. He brought in 86 new players. They were never close to a top 25 and never should have been mentioned in that light

Why shouldn’t they allow it?

Why shouldn’t they allow it?
Because they had 25 max for a reason. If you csmt understand why it should not be done not my problem. I pretty certain B1G has a rule in place where theirs schools cannot have 1 yr schollies. It's a 4 yr commitment from the school

Reactions: RUSK97 and TRU2RU
Colorado was the talk of college football for 3 weeks. I want this to happen at Rutgers.
Mel Tucker made MSU very relevant for a few weeks too.

We want to be relevant for our performance on the field, not by way of sunglasses and running our mouths. I don't know why you're equating media over-hype with actually winning.

Reactions: PaKnight and TRU2RU
Mel Tucker made MSU very relevant for a few weeks too.

We want to be relevant for our performance on the field, not by way of sunglasses and running our mouths. I don't know why you're equating media over-hype with actually winning.

Any positive relevance is good relevance.

I think media hype is huge for programs to take that next step.

Reactions: RUDivision
Reminder: Colorado is in Year 1 which doesn't count for a new HC as been said.

No sure why people keep trying to bash them this year. Its a free year, isn't it?

We are 5-2 this season. The B1G tailgate show showed us much love, the fans, cheer team, band were great and it showed.

We are exactly were most fans had us ( some maybe not even 5 wins).

Sanders brought NFL swag to Colorado, along with many NIL deals. No doubt he has seen wins but yesterday he showed that it is not as easy as he may think it is.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT