ADVERTISEMENT

When does Greg’s seat get hot?

Not really. My question is still valid, and I still believe the program needs a spark.

Happy to have been wrong today about the team.
Yeah right this is where you sheepishly say you are happy for the team today, but want to maintain your ability to be right in the future. By predicting failure at some point you’ll be right and then we’ll get a big batch of I told you so‘s I imagine.

The irony is you were praising Colorado when they did the exact opposite yesterday. After being up 29-0 they lost in OT to a horrendous Stanford team.

Hopefully you learn your lesson with the constant comparisons

I don’t change my opinion week to week or game to game.

I’ve been praising Colorado cause he took an irrelevant program and made it relevant overnight. Top 25 win in week one, and was in top 25 in his 2nd and 3rd weeks. Game day, Fox Kickoff..all on campus in first 3 weeks Obviously coming back down to earth a bit…but if you can’t see what he did to begin the season you’re just a hater.

We’re still waiting for those types of moments in schiano 2.0…I hope he can give them to us!

I’ve been praising Colorado cause he took an irrelevant program and made it relevant overnight. Top 25 win in week one, and was in top 25 in his 2nd and 3rd weeks. Game day, Fox Kickoff..all on campus in first 3 weeks Obviously coming back down to earth a bit…but if you can’t see what he did to begin the season you’re just a hater.

We’re still waiting for those types of moments in schiano 2.0…I hope he can give them to us!

Which team is the better team?

Reactions: TRU2RU
Which team is the better team?

As of last week: Colorado more highly rated almost across the board. Very tough to compare as they don’t play each other, play very different styles and are in different conferences, however.

They were overrated, if Rutgers had started the season the exact same way, no Game Day, no Fox Kickoff and no top 25 ranking.

False start on this thread. Five yard penalty.

If we finish 5-7 after that epic comeback, his seat will be a little warm IMO.

TCU was preseason ranked. Rankings don't mean anything until about the middle of the season. Do you honestly think TCU is a top 25 team? They are 500 at 3-3 right now. Not letting things play out seems to be a reoccurring theme with you.

Really, really bad post in the middle of a game. You should know better - keep that shit in the game thread, where it's ok, but to start a thread on it, is just dumb.

Well this thought really isn’t about the game in particular as it was just the past 4 seasons.

Would I have posted if they were winning and dominating? Probably not…but I’d certainly still have the same thought.

TCU was preseason ranked. Rankings don't mean anything until about the middle of the season. Do you honestly think TCU is a top 25 team? They are 500 at 3-3 right now. Not letting things play out seems to be a reoccurring theme with you.

I’ve been a fan of Rutgers since 2002..waiting for them to breakout and get respect. If that’s not “letting things play out” I’m not sure what is…

• Haha
Reactions: cjfrmmd
Amen. That was the worse quarter I’ve seen in years but regardless of that, three straight years of 3-0 starts only to finish prob 4-8 again. Men lie, women lie, numbers don’t. The manner in which they lost this game today is unreal. Refs didn’t help for sure, but this kid had 18 passes completed in his career and he looked like MSU Kirk cousins back there. And before the money police come on here and is like “who is paying for” blah blah, shut it. I’ll chip in, we all will.
Another loser mentality "fan."

When do you eat crow, and how do you like it served. Greg and the jinx thank you. Loser mentality never wins.

I’ll eat crow for posting this prematurely. Certainly should have waited, and apologies for that.

But again, my feeling on the coach and the program hasn’t changed since I posted til now. I’ll eat crow on this feeling when Greg gets us a top 25 win, game day or a top 25 ranking

S7JcRW4.jpg

Reactions: Knight Shift
If we lose to one of the worst teams in the B1G with a interim coach and RS freshman QB starting his first game. In what year 4 of Schiano 2.0? In rehab this is called rock bottom.

Only gets worse with the west coast teams.
Hi Sunshine. You are new. You will love some of the posters here. You seem obsessed with alcohol and rehab. Be well.

Reactions: GillesDeleuze

You are digging yourself deeper.
Seriously? Deion. Did you forget last night? How many losses in a row now? You guys have a lot of excuses and a long leash on other coach failures, but don't give Greg an inch. Weird.

I think we should go for the HC of Army as many were saying this week. That guy can really develop an incredible team and offense...hehehe

Freaking Troy? hahahahaha

You are digging yourself deeper.
Seriously? Deion. Did you forget last night? How many losses in a row now? You guys have a lot of excuses and a long leash on other coach failures, but don't give Greg an inch. Weird.
They want Deion, the Army HC and who is it E. Mich guy

Reactions: TRU2RU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT