ADVERTISEMENT

Zavier Simpson

Maybe not the best reference.... it didn't work out so well for Khan...
Star Trek has mirror/alternate universes. So in the quote from my alternate universe Reliant finds Enterprise first and blows her out of the Mutara Nebula. Then goes back in time and threatens earth with the Genesis device unless Rutgers b-ball is automatically named the NCAA champion this year

Reactions: thegock
He came back late from a Tom Petty concert?

His girl was going all mad and sh*t.....lol

giphy.gif

Reactions: toby83
You think of Michigan as one of the classy programs not like the SEC but this is something I would expect of Ole Miss. Disgrace to the prestige of this conference

Reactions: bac2therac
So I was wrong above. I thought he would definitely be out. He probably was going to be out, but Michigan can't lose anymore precious ground if they want to make the NCAA's. This tells me that the decision to reinstate him, probably came from above and not from Howard.

Reactions: Scangg
Let's get the right info before excoriating Howard. People believed the rumors that he wasn't playing and were wrong, so maybe the rumors about a DWI are wrong too. Either way, he's playing and we need to play really well to beat them with him, as he's very very good. And if Livers is somehow healthy (seems doubtful, but who knows?), this becomes a very tough game (not that it won't be if he doesn't play, but even tougher). Really want this one with MSG rockin'.

Let's get the right info before excoriating Howard. People believed the rumors that he wasn't playing and were wrong, so maybe the rumors about a DWI are wrong too. Either way, he's playing and we need to play really well to beat them with him, as he's very very good. And if Livers is somehow healthy (seems doubtful, but who knows?), this becomes a very tough game (not that it won't be if he doesn't play, but even tougher). Really want this one with MSG rockin'.
Someone will buy them shots in Manhattan,, and I hope its not our players!

Just win no excuses either side... did anyone really believe Michigan would cave? ... They lose and their season really goes in the shatter... if they lose now it gives Rutgers more cred... tough game but that is what Pikiell likes... good for the future.

What’s the fascination with Michigan anyway? They’re 2-5 in their last seven games and only got those two wins because they beat a pretty crappy Purdue team in 2OT in Ann Arbor and beat a terrible Nebraska squad. Michigan isn’t very good at all. They’ve been swept by Illinois and got crushed at home by Penn State. I don’t get the fixation besides “it’s the next game”

What’s the fascination with Michigan anyway? They’re 2-5 in their last seven games and only got those two wins because they beat a pretty crappy Purdue team in 2OT in Ann Arbor and beat a terrible Nebraska squad. Michigan isn’t very good at all. They’ve been swept by Illinois and got crushed at home by Penn State. I don’t get the fixation besides “it’s the next game”

they were very good early..I think they were up to #4. They gave Gonzaga its only loss...by 18 points. They’ve come back to earth now but they are still better than they have looked the past couple of weeks.

Reactions: RutgHoops

Also an opportunity for a win outside the RAC.

Also an opportunity for a win outside the RAC.
Yeah I get that. But it’s still just a neutral court game, just down the road from Rutgers campus. Against a fading team that’s down one of its best players. I mean it’s better to win than lose, but this game isn’t going to answer the question of whether Rutgers is more than a team who knows how to win on their home court.

Yeah I get that. But it’s still just a neutral court game, just down the road from Rutgers campus. Against a fading team that’s down one of its best players. I mean it’s better to win than lose, but this game isn’t going to answer the question of whether Rutgers is more than a team who knows how to win on their home court.

Holy moly. People can't just enjoy things. Rutgers could even lose today!

Disagree completely. This will be a huge win away from the RAC. Veteran Michigan team playing to get back to the tourney. A team that knows how to win.
Despite you wanting this to be true, it isn’t. They’re 2-5 in 2020, their best wins were in November. They have a new coach who is still figuring it out, and their second best player is hurt.

Disagree completely. This will be a huge win away from the RAC. Veteran Michigan team playing to get back to the tourney. A team that knows how to win.

“a team” without a liver...errr Livers...can’t survive. [cheers]

Despite you wanting this to be true, it isn’t. They’re 2-5 in 2020, their best wins were in November. They have a new coach who is still figuring it out, and their second best player is hurt.

Iowa (W), @Illinois (L), @MSU (L), PU (W), @Minny (L), @Iowa (L), PSU (L), Ill (L), Neb (W)

They have played a materially harder schedule than us thus far. They have played Iowa, Illinois and MSU 5x in 9 games. We are 0-3 against that group. The only game you can give them some guff about is losing to PSU at home, but they are pretty good.

I think you are underestimating UM. They are solid. A win today would be a very very positive sign for Rutgers

I don't know what to tell you. You sound like a SHU troll. Nothing from RU's and Michigan's history should give you this much arrogance.
Sorry I’m not trying to be ignorant. I’m just being realistic. A win is a win, but people keep acting like THIS is the one that will launch Rutgers to a 4 seed

Iowa (W), @Illinois (L), @MSU (L), PU (W), @Minny (L), @Iowa (L), PSU (L), Ill (L), Neb (W)

They have played a materially harder schedule than us thus far. They have played Iowa, Illinois and MSU 5x in 9 games. We are 0-3 against that group. The only game you can give them some guff about is losing to PSU at home, but they are pretty good.

I think you are underestimating UM. They are solid. A win today would be a very very positive sign for Rutgers

It’ll be a good win, absolutely, but an “A”?? Nah.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT