ADVERTISEMENT

149 Just got more interesting in National Picture

Smart move. 149 is probably the most wide open field out of all the weight classes. Kolodzik should be an overwhelming favorite there I would think.

I'm not Sqwawker fan, but Lugo has looked REALLY good this year. With his relentless style, and Kolodzik's conservative style, I'm not so sure that Kolodzik's a lock.

Last edited:
I need to correct myself, Kolodzik was taking an Ivy "gray shirt" not an Olympic Redshirt.

I'm not Sqwawker fan, but Lugo has looked REALLY good this year. With his relentless style, and Kolodzik's conservative style, I'm not so sure that Kolodzik's a lock.

Lugo has definitely looked better this year. However, I wouldn’t call Lugo’s style relentless. He has great defense/is hard to score on but basically just pushes opponents forward. Against top guys he rarely scores or gives up many points. The over/under for match score is probably 3.5.

Lugo has definitely looked better this year. However, I wouldn’t call Lugo’s style relentless. He has great defense/is hard to score on but basically just pushes opponents forward. Against top guys he rarely scores or gives up many points. The over/under for match score is probably 3.5.
Agree with this. Lugo actually wrestles somewhat conservatively.

Of the few matches that I've seen of him this year he did nothing but attack. May not have always scored, but he was definitely pushing the action.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT