ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland at Nebraska today

I'm just wondering what Northwestern is doing to Iowa that RU couldn't do in either game against the Hawkeyes.

I'm just wondering what Northwestern is doing to Iowa that RU couldn't do in either game against the Hawkeyes.
Idk but I’m rooting for Iowa. It’ll be easier to catch up / overtake NW than Iowa.

Do you see a trend? Even in a game thread where RU isn't even playing-- always foot in the mouth disease occurs

• Haha
Reactions: red sail
Truly amazing what Collins has done with NW, after losing two top level transfers to Duke/UNC (Young/Nance). They were picked #13 in the preseason poll and are now firmly #2 and have won 5 straight against very good teams, including Purdue, Indiana and Iowa.

Truly amazing what Collins has done with NW, after losing two top level transfers to Duke/UNC (Young/Nance). They were picked #13 in the preseason poll and are now firmly #2 and have won 5 straight against very good teams, including Purdue, Indiana and Iowa.
How'd that work out for Young/Nance?

UNC- 16-11/8-8, 9th in ACC
Duke- 7th in ACC

Reactions: Eagleton96
Northwestern has been patient with Collins. He didn’t just arrive.

Reactions: Scangg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT