ADVERTISEMENT

GAME 29 NEBRASKA: They are exactly what they are

He also has a worse eFG% than every player on Alabama State (no need to sort by minutes here). Alabama State has the worst eFG% of any team in the country.

• Sad
Reactions: Scangg
This thread is the closest I've ever come to literally banging my head against a wall.

@G- RUnit take the L here buddy. Simpson is statistically the worst offensive player on one of the worst offensive teams in the country. It's ok to talk about it. And yes, we have many other lousy offensive players (and I see plenty of criticism of them around the board as well).

This thread is the closest I've ever come to literally banging my head against a wall.

@G- RUnit take the L here buddy. Simpson is statistically the worst offensive player on one of the worst offensive teams in the country. It's ok to talk about it. And yes, we have many other lousy offensive players (and I see plenty of criticism of them around the board as well).
If he would just admit Simpson had a bad game or ever had a bad game then people might take any of his other points more seriously

The other big point is what Flux made.... his cartoonist relentless defense of Simpson no matter how poorly he shoots leads to exponentially more posts criticizing his shooting in an attempt to try to explain just how poor he's shooting. It's clearly having the reverse intended effect

I am banging my head against the wall.

If you can spew out that statistically that Simpson is the worst player on one of the worst offensive teams then what are his teammates? Who do you guys want creating? Shooting? Handling the ball?

Last four games, no turnovers, no turnovers, one turnover, one turnover. I’ll take that worse all the time!

Best foul shooter on team undercuts worst player.

Half of team worse three point shooters.

Assist to turnover ratio virtually identical to JWill undercuts worst offensive player. Best on squad.

And equally, Simpson is one of the best defensive players on one of the best defensive teams in the country. And best foul shooter on the team.

Bang your head to that!

It’s okay for to note that all criticism isn’t equal. Show me the equal criticism. Let’s look at BAC’s yesterday. Was that there any mention of the shooter who went 0-6 and 0-3 from three? Many of shots didn’t even hit the rim. Crickets. Same player many want back over Simpson. Last I checked Simpson was only a sophomore.

You really think there is equal criticism of Simpson to everybody else? I got a bridge to sell you.

Last edited:
You really think there is equal criticism of Simpson to everybody else? I got a bridge to sell you.
I think Simpson is getting more criticism than most, almost entirely because you keep banging this asinine drum. Your ineffective approach to defending him is resulting in all this extra discussion and criticism.

You seem to have an issue with how bac phrased his recap….take that up with him, not me.

I’m done here. I’ve seen you post the same 12 paragraphs over and over again. I know your perspective. I even agree with some of it (excellent defender, improving his ball handling skills, low turnovers). And I’m not chasing him off the team. But your inability to engage in rational, sensible discussion and HEAR what other people are saying to you is tiresome.

I think Simpson is getting more criticism than most, almost entirely because you keep banging this asinine drum. Your ineffective approach to defending him is resulting in all this extra discussion and criticism.

You seem to have an issue with how bac phrased his recap….take that up with him, not me.

I’m done here. I’ve seen you post the same 12 paragraphs over and over again. I know your perspective. I even agree with some of it (excellent defender, improving his ball handling skills, low turnovers). And I’m not chasing him off the team. But your inability to engage in rational, sensible discussion and HEAR what other people are saying to you is tiresome.
I am listening my friend. Thanks.
You’re not the one accused of punking.
You’re not the one accused of sleight of hand.
Banging head against the wall.
I get it and acknowledge that Simpson isn’t a good shooter.
There are posts stating who should come back and who shouldn’t. Guess who many aren’t including.

So the idea of rational and sensible and what is being HEARD applies to all and is equally tiresome. The worst offensive player in Div 1 and I’m not supposed to respond!!!!!
So apply your outrage equally.

I am not starting any of those threads. Responding to stuff already out there.

I get it and acknowledge that Simpson isn’t a good shooter
Kevin Dillon Win GIF

Maybe simpson can grow a few inches and we can out him at the 4 in the preseason. Think a Reiber type who has lateral quickness

I don't have anything to add here that hasn't been said 10x by other...

but I will say it's semi impressive, definitely weird, kinda scary how many posters just write the same thing over and over...and over. like when you say it for the 10th time do you think the guy who has been arguing against it is just going to see the light?

doesn't seem like you're getting anywhere but hey continue on....

Reactions: fatsam98
On and on
He just keeps on trying
And he smiles when he feels like crying
On and on, on and on, on and on….

I am banging my head against the wall.

If you can spew out that statistically that Simpson is the worst player on one of the worst offensive teams then what are his teammates?
Better offensive players on one of the worst offensive teams?
Who do you guys want creating? Shooting?
Again, (a) any of the other players that are not quite as bad or, ideally (b) actual good shooters who are not currently on the team

K. I think one of the best defensive players in the league, one of the quickest players in RU history and one of the best foul shooters in RU history could have a significant role next year. Think Ace and Dylan will do fine with shots next year. Think Gavin will be the outside guy. See more of an upside than JMike. Still just a sophomore

I humbly apologize if I am repeating myself.

I don't think Simpson is one of the quickest players in Rutgers history. It's not like he's getting to the rim at will.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT