ADVERTISEMENT

2015 / 2016 B1G 10 Home and Away Schedule Announced

BigEastPhil

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Per Scarlet Knights.Com for 2015 / 16:

Home: Mich State; Ohio State; Illinois; Minnesota; Nebraska; Indiana; Iowa; Penn State and Purdue

Away: Mich State; Ohio State; Illinois; Minnesota; Nebraska; Maryland; Michigan; Northwestern; Wisconsin

- Dates were not announced

- Home and Homes are vs Mich State; Ohio State; Illinois; Minnesota and Nebraska

This post was edited on 2/19 7:57 PM by BigEastPhil

Re: 2015 / 16 BIg 10 Home and Away Schedule Announced

At least we know 18 games for next season.

I believe we play Louisville in Brooklyn next year, I'm not looking forward to that one at this point but I'm certain I will be there.

I think Monmouth and Seton Hall both come to RU next fall. That would give us 3 of our possible 12-13 out of conference games. Who else might be on the schedule?

Will Manhattan come to the RAC?

The Louisville game is the first game of a 2 game tourney at the Barclays.......probbaly Legends or Coaches vs Cancer......EJ mentioned it at a Court Club Meeting several months ago......

just a bad idea for where we are as a program right now. I would schedule as soft as possible the next year or two just to get wins and confidence and work on player development. Other schools have had success scheduling poorly. Its not like we are tourney bound. The players need seriously development not being thrown to wolves.

We should have home and homes with PSU and MD every year. Big fail that we don't have them next year.

The men and women are flip-flopping home and homes. It is a balanced schedule so every team will play a given team 4 times over 3 years, 2 home and 2 away.

I read a blog the other day where it talked about Big 10 teams not liking getting stuck playing Rutgers two times as its a total drag on the rpi...I get what they are saying but every conference has bottom feeders

Well at least we don't have to worry about RPI....what a brutal schedule

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT