ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting 2020 DL Rene Konga to Rutgers

I wonder how many recruits will fall in line behind Konga?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
A little tough to watch the tape with the poor angles. From what I can see this kid looks:

MOBILE ...AGILE...and ...HOSTILE
:CHOP:
Angle's of the vid are tough, but the speed certainly seems to stand out. This guys a DL?

Reactions: RutHut
KONG-A .. KONG-A .. KONG-A .. KONG-A .. KONG-A
(we can see him from Rutgers on a clear day.. really.. in fact, he is looking R way)
giphy.gif

(this should be his sack dance.. I could see the student section loving that.. and a lot of seatmates with black eyes.. social distancing would help keep em safe)

Last edited:
:ThumbsUp:ThumbsUp:ThumbsUp:Chop banana::ThumbsUp:ThumbsUp:ThumbsUp:CHOP::ThumbsUp:ThumbsUp:ThumbsUp:Chop banana::ThumbsUp:ThumbsUp:ThumbsUp

Fast for a big man.

A couple of good angles queued up:
Nice pursuit!

Another one- this kid blows plays up.

Poor little defender could not catch him:

thanks for the vids.. right instincts.. good size.. but he's like the only one playing American Football on the field. The increase in competition in practice will be a shock. It is to many in D1 ball.. but he will need time to adjust. He can do it.

Reactions: Knight Shift
thanks for the vids.. right instincts.. good size.. but he's like the only one playing American Football on the field. The increase in competition in practice will be a shock. It is to many in D1 ball.. but he will need time to adjust. He can do it.
I remember watching Jaohne Duggan's highlight tape in high school, and it was like watching a man against boys. Duggan is still early in his career, and I hope he develops into a starter in his final years at RU.

I hope I'm wrong too, Colbert.
I'm embarrassed at how much I miss MLB, the NFL, college football, and college basketball.

Reactions: colbert17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT