ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting 2022 OL Jacob Allen commits to Rutgers Football

Last edited:
9ky2.gif

tenor.gif

Great news, welcome JA. You will receive more love than you would have any where else. Another landmark day, thanks Coach Schiano and crew!

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
I know Nate Robinson had 5 stars and I believe was higher in the top 100, but has there ever been a kid with a better offer list that committed to RU?

2nd article notes he is the 2nd highest OL in this class.

Edit: Reread, looks like he's the highest OL, but 2nd rated overall recruit.

Do I dare ask who the top guy is?

Reactions: ScarletDave
:Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana:
:CHOP::CHOP::CHOP::CHOP::CHOP::CHOP::CHOP:
:Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana::Chop banana:
:CHOP::CHOP::CHOP::CHOP::CHOP::CHOP::CHOP:

2nd article notes he is the 2nd highest OL in this class.

Edit: Reread, looks like he's the highest OL, but 2nd rated overall recruit.

Do I dare ask who the top guy is?
I think the article is talking ever. Anthony Davis was the first highest.

Reactions: RU-05
Rikki Cook of Montclair was also considered the state’s top recruit when he committed to one of Schiano’s first classes. That’s why he’s Remembered fondly, even after choosing to transfer to UNC.
Rikki Cook was Gatorade player of year in NJ but I don't think he was ever considered the #1 prospect in NJ that year. Believe there was rb that went to KSU maybe? Memory is telling me it was a relatively down year in NJ recruiting when Coach had "the meeting."

As far as #1 recruits that is so subjective and now you have multiple sites/people making the rankings. But safe to say Allen is in select company with Savon Huggins, Anthony Davis, and Darius Hamilton.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT