ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting 2024 Forward Dylan Grant committed to Rutgers

Looks like he’s a good fit

>He’s been described as an athletic slasher and aggressive rebounder. After Grant excelled at July's Peach Jam, a marquee AAU event, one scout praised his "workman-like approach and versatility" and his "presence on the glass and as a finisher around the rim" while noting "defensively, he plays bigger than he is and has the athleticism to thrive in a heavy-switch system." Rutgers coach Steve Pikiell prizes that kind of defensive versatility.<

https://www.app.com/story/sports/co...ylan-grant-class-of-2024-forward/70689914007/

This makes 5 new recruits (including Harper) for next year?
So nearly half the roster will need to turn over.

We finally got Dylan to commit!

Very happy to land this kid. Actually starting to worry how we're going to keep everyone.

Last edited:
oh boy dunk GIF

Reactions: Scarlet83
This makes 5 new recruits (including Harper) for next year?
So nearly half the roster will need to turn over.
We’ve got three that are definitely gone. Hyatt, Fernandes, and Austin Williams will be out of eligibility.

Assuming Cliff is gone after this year which would make four.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Oskar moves on (again) after this season. Also have to assume someone else will transfer.

We’ve got three that are definitely gone. Hyatt, Fernandes, and Austin Williams will be out of eligibility.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Oskar moves on (again) after this season. Also have to assume someone else will transfer.
Maybe it's Gavin going pro 🤔

No one else will have to move on if it's Hyatt, Fernandes, Austin Williams, Cliff, and Palmquist. Maybe Mag is the other one you're thinking about.

Looks like he’s a good fit

>He’s been described as an athletic slasher and aggressive rebounder. After Grant excelled at July's Peach Jam, a marquee AAU event, one scout praised his "workman-like approach and versatility" and his "presence on the glass and as a finisher around the rim" while noting "defensively, he plays bigger than he is and has the athleticism to thrive in a heavy-switch system." Rutgers coach Steve Pikiell prizes that kind of defensive versatility.<

https://www.app.com/story/sports/co...ylan-grant-class-of-2024-forward/70689914007/
I realize it’s early and lots of studs have yet to commit but is this class seriously the 2nd ranked class right now…without Harper?? That’s amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT