ADVERTISEMENT

(21)Ohio State vs RU 2/7/22 game thread

ScarletteK80

Heisman Winner
Mar 4, 2003
Maybe OSU will be tired after their last dog fight?
Game at 6pm on BTN not BTN+

Come on, RU! Let's go!!!!

One-point game with 6:44 to play, RU 49, OSU 50.

19 TO RU --> Pts off TO for OSU 24! This has been a problem during league play.

Come on, RU. A stop and a bucket out of the time-out. A stop and a bucket.

Very nice effort!
Gives hope for a win or 2 in the conference.

Reactions: ea_1
Eatman is the dumbest SOB. Calls a TO and does not tell girl to hit the rim on foul shot

I absolutely don’t get holding the ball for a final game tying three. Big opportunity to extend the game by driving and going for two or free throws.

Therefore a TO as she hits near top of backboard. He should be fired for that alone.

All teams play the B1G tourney, right? It would be HILARIOUS if RU goes winless during regular league play then everything finally clicks in the tournament--and they win for the auto-bid.

All teams play the B1G tourney, right? It would be HILARIOUS if RU goes winless during regular league play then everything finally clicks in the tournament--and they win for the auto-bid.
Do you share your drugs with other RU fans?

Epic mismanagement of this roster. While I hoped for a win for the sake of the team, no amount of "improvement" or wins at this point should justify anything other than a total overhaul of the program and staff

Reactions: ScarletteK80
This program is dead. They haven’t won a conference game in almost a year. Shocking what Stringer has let happen.

Too much gets invested for these terrible results.

Epic mismanagement of this roster. While I hoped for a win for the sake of the team, no amount of "improvement" or wins at this point should justify anything other than a total overhaul of the program and staff
I agree 100% on the mismanagement of the roster, the talent was there. Victoria Morris, Chyna Cornwell, Sakima Walker, Destiny Marshall and Liz Martino all should have played more this season. Tiya Singleton and Jaylyn Mason should have played less, rode the pine and not touch the floor hardly at all. In todays game, Shug Dickson should have played more and is too talented offensively to not be utilized. I am still not sold on Lassiter but I am glad she had a good game today.

Reactions: Bon1674
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT