ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 8/29-9/2 Thurs-Mon

At least they should score something now. I was thinking if they can’t score something after starting at BC’s 35, it’ll be longer night than I’d even expect.

Looks like it’ll only be 3.

14-3 BC

I always liked Florida State and their fans during my time as an ACC fan, after they arrived. But after all the nonsense that came out of Tallahassee this off-season, the on-field results so far aren't bothering me a bit...

Oh man DJU lol…wide open and off target for the TD

Norvell is a good offensive, coach I was curious as to why he took DJU from the portal and seeing him through 2 games hasn’t made me question that decision any less.

Settle for a FG…14-6 BC

DJU is just not very good.
He can be serviceable if you have a good run game. Thats how Jonathan Smith managed him at Oregon St. He wasn’t the cog to make things go. If you rely on him too much, he’ll disappoint imo. If you’ve got a heavy run game and he’s a small complement to that then he can be okay. FSU hasn’t been able to run the ball that much through 2 games.

Edit: He can also be a help as an additional runner but as a passer not so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Shift
He can be serviceable if you have a good run game. Thats how Jonathan Smith managed him at Oregon St. He wasn’t the cog to make things go. If you rely on him too much, he’ll disappoint imo. If you’ve got a heavy run game and he’s a small complement to that then he can be okay. FSU hasn’t been able to run the ball that much through 2 games.

Edit: He can also be a help as an additional runner but as a passer not so much.

BC just running it right down the field. FSU's touted Dline is atrocious and the Oline is no better. 28-13, how did this team even sniff the Top 25?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT