ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 8/29-9/2 Thurs-Mon

What the hell was that lol. USC lucky they didn’t lose it there.

Are we in Death Valley lol…sounding like it there.

LSU is getting pressure with 4 and even 3 just there, USC not so much. LSU could break it open here.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Big stop for USC there, felt like the game could get away from there with LSU starting to impose their will.

That incomplete and the 2 min warning giving USC some decent time possibly on a last possession, despite the misuse of a couple timeouts

20-20 now

That looked like that shift delay of game again…refs called it a false start this time

Yeah, he's gone and out for the 1st half next game. Helmet and defenseless he hit all the talking points.

What a drive.
Masterful two minute offense
I’ve been impressed by both by GN and Moss but Moss especially. He was doing it under pressure with quick and accurate throws a lot of the night. His 6 TD performance in USC’s bowl game last year obviously wasn’t a fluke. The guy is good and as usual Riley cranks out solid productive qbs.

Last edited:
Reactions: eddynyse
ESPN keeps rolling that SEC news at the bottom about four SEC teams beating cupcake opponents by 60+ points.

I doubt we’ll see one tomorrow about how the SEC had two huge OOC matchups this weekend and lost both.

I hate the entire SEC, so I'm happy to see USC win. Was wondering if LSU let USC score at the end, so they could get 2 plays and try to score a TD vs. letting the clock run out on plays and a FG and losing that way.

Reactions: mosito
Miller Moss - 8th ranked 4* Pro Style (Rivals).
If he came to RU he would be throwing 7 yd flat routes and dump-offs

• Sad
Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT