ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 8/29-9/2 Thurs-Mon

The B1G West newbies are going to get hammered by the legacy B1G schools with those weak Pac-12 lines.
Maybe but hard to know if this is a game one blip (regards to Oregon) or something more.

I thought the same with Oregon but again is it game one rust or not?

Oregon has to take the points here. Gabriel should've ran up the gut on 2nd down in the red zone.
Everyone assumed DG would just come in and light things up like he was able to do at OU but they ran the same offense as UCF…Heupel/Lebby…maybe there’s an adjustment period at least at Oregon. He has piled on some yard tonight though.

Lanning is also a the biggest gambler outside of the TT coach. Going for it on 4th on their own 38 cost them a TD against Idaho. Now it looks like they might have converted the 4th to a TD or at least near the goal line. That’s who he is. He’s been burned a few times (UW last year and Oregon St) but he still is very aggressive. It was a TD 24-14 Oregon

Looks like Oregon and Michigan are decided now …UCLA Hawaii and ND A&M both at 13-13

ND 21yd TD run 20-13 lead

UCLA inside the 20, 1 min left…UCLA FG to take the lead 16-13

ND stops the 4th down and takes over with a little over a min left, A&M 2 TOs left but that should be it

UCLA wins 16-13

Last edited:
ND with the big win on the road and an easy schedule from here on, so they're now a favorite for the CFP. UM finally put Fresno away (reminded me of the our last few games with them where they were competitive until late in the 3Q) and UCLA finally woke up and squeaked out a win over Hawaii. Relatively entertaining games.

ND with the big win on the road and an easy schedule from here on, so they're now a favorite for the CFP. UM finally put Fresno away (reminded me of the our last few games with them where they were competitive until late in the 3Q) and UCLA finally woke up and squeaked out a win over Hawaii. Relatively entertaining games.
Clear path to the playoff and at best a 5 seed where they’d be on track to play the worst power 4 conference winner. Nice setup they got themselves

UK Wildcats attempt only 16 passes in today’s blowout win. No appearance by Gavin.

UK Wildcats attempt only 16 passes in today’s blowout win. No appearance by Gavin.
It’s only early in the 3rd quarter right now, but as you say, no appearance yet by Wimsatt. Given the way this is going, he’ll probably get reps soon.

Reactions: RUSK97
Watched quite a few B10 games today. Including PSU and UCLA. Honestly don't care for hating PSU anymore. And I was rooting for ND vs A&M.

Want at least 4 B10 teams in the Playoffs... Over time I think it helps RU the more the B10 wins... I mean somehow it has helped Vandy.

Hope the B10 wins either MI-TX or USC-LSU... hopefully both.

Reactions: bigmatt718

Had forgot his son was the DC at UW

Bronco Mendenhall and NM up 24-17 at Arizona…close loss last week to Montana St….seems like he’s already improving the team.

Edit: as soon as I type that Arizona scores a TD lol

Last edited:
They will loae 1 game but still make the playoffs... likely costing the SEC a 5th team or the B10 a 4th team, unless USC beats them for a 2nd loss...

Washington is playing an inferior team, but their players look like they have skills.
Out of the 3 Pac-12 newbies that have played thus far, they've looked the best. Oregon underwhelmed vs Idaho and UCLA needed a last minute FG to beat a bad Hawaii team.

Last edited:
Coleman on the Washington squad is a beast! Switches directions on a dime, people can't tackle him.

I think that’s kind of a good analogy with Texas and Miami. Cristobal and company still have to prove consistency but I can see it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT