ADVERTISEMENT

69-57 Win. I will take it.

knights1212

Heisman Winner
Sep 9, 2003
"Proud" said "SFA will demolish RU at the RAC" . That was in the embarrassing thread. He also said we would lose 89-76. He was off by 25 points as we won by 12. As I said some people just love to rip RU. I am just happy for the win over a team which was # 1 in the country causing 28.5 turnovers a game. They were averaging over 88 points per game and we held them to 57. Tonight was much better.

Great win.

A lot of people said RU would demolish Bryant, Drexel and SBU, that didn't happen either.

SFA has won tourney games recently, they had 4 regulars back, I also bought the hype from that SFA fan here and Pike really talked them up Monday night

But Pike got his guys to play more physical and defend the 3.

That was the difference according to Pike , the SFA coach and the Big Ten Network studio commentator on the highlight show.
RU was physically tougher and dominent

"Proud" said "SFA will demolish RU at the RAC" . That was in the embarrassing thread. He also said we would lose 89-76. He was off by 25 points as we won by 12. As I said some people just love to rip RU. I am just happy for the win over a team which was # 1 in the country causing 28.5 turnovers a game. They were averaging over 88 points per game and we held them to 57. Tonight was much better.
If you witnessed his posts on other forums you’d realize, like many of us, that he’s wrong way more than he’s right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT