ADVERTISEMENT

A heads up on tomorrow's TV coverage of the game...

RUshore99

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2002
For those of you that utilize streaming TV packages and other services that do not offer the B1G network overflow channels, you may need to log in to the Fox app to watch the game. This is because of the change in date and gametime. Rutgers will be sharing the 12 PM BTN window with the Fordham / Nebraska game. FOXNOW app, FOX Sports app or Foxsports dot com will have it available if you can't locate it on your channel finder or guide function. A majority of traditional cable and satellite providers do offer the B1G overflow so many will not be affected by this. I suspect that the cable companies in the northeast will bump the Nebraska game to overflow and carry Rutgers on the primary channel but who knows because this is unique situation becauseof the reschedule. Check your local listings and have a plan b.

I personally use YouTube TV and it doesn't look like I will be getting the broadcast but I will be there in person on Saturday morning. I will utilize the FOX app to check out the game replay afterwards.

Go RU!

Reactions: Leonard23
I looked this up yesterday and some sites said YouTube TV does have BTN overflow but they only show up during the college football season. I haven't had it long enough to verify. I know for the Olympics NBC had some channels show up that weren't there before and disappeared when the Olympics were done. It could be similar.

If you go to tv.youtube.com and then go to settings and then scroll down to live channels on left you will see the channels that are selected. This list shows multiple BTN channels. Make sure you have them clicked and then cross your fingers tomorrow like me.

For those of you that utilize streaming TV packages and other services that do not offer the B1G network overflow channels, you may need to log in to the Fox app to watch the game. This is because of the change in date and gametime. Rutgers will be sharing the 12 PM BTN window with the Fordham / Nebraska game. FOXNOW app, FOX Sports app or Foxsports dot com will have it available if you can't locate it on your channel finder or guide function. A majority of traditional cable and satellite providers do offer the B1G overflow so many will not be affected by this. I suspect that the cable companies in the northeast will bump the Nebraska game to overflow and carry Rutgers on the primary channel but who knows because this is unique situation becauseof the reschedule. Check your local listings and have a plan b.

I personally use YouTube TV and it doesn't look like I will be getting the broadcast but I will be there in person on Saturday morning. I will utilize the FOX app to check out the game replay afterwards.

Go RU!

Reactions: RUshore99
If you go to tv.youtube.com and then go to settings and then scroll down to live channels on left you will see the channels that are selected. This list shows multiple BTN channels. Make sure you have them clicked and then cross your fingers tomorrow like me.
Thanks for that. There were actually 3 BTN overflow channels listed so that's good. Finally reordered the guide too after procrastinating that for awhile.

Found them! Good suggestion. Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT