ADVERTISEMENT

A J Ferrari Charges Dropped

Didn't the younger Ferrari get beat by the current Iowa Starter?
Iowa’s previous starter was Voinovich, whom was a transfter from okie state and was ranked 10-15th.. he was expected to mean anthony Ferrari in the finals to compete for starting spot but Rajthen outa the blue ruined those plans by beating Voinovich and then beating and flexing on ferrarrari lol

Reactions: UnderHooks
Something tells me the Iowa plans are changing. Flo did a segment on AJ and all three of the Ferarris shared it, basically defending the "punch". Anthony doesn't have Iowa wrestling in his IG profile nor is he following their page which may imply new plans.

I'm not saying it's 100% a sure thing, but could be an indication of something.

Also, it's so weird that the two older bros did this indirectly to the little bro. I'd be so pissed. They are already tarnishing his college relationships.

Such a joke. So glad we dodged AJ and Anthony.

Something tells me the Iowa plans are changing. Flo did a segment on AJ and all three of the Ferarris shared it, basically defending the "punch". Anthony doesn't have Iowa wrestling in his IG profile nor is he following their page which may imply new plans.

I'm not saying it's 100% a sure thing, but could be an indication of something.

Also, it's so weird that the two older bros did this indirectly to the little bro. I'd be so pissed. They are already tarnishing his college relationships.

Such a joke. So glad we dodged AJ and Anthony.
What do u think the Iowa plans are changing to?

AJ’s most recent antics just highlight the disaster he is. Hard to believe this guy is still hanging around college wrestling.

Reactions: njsportsphan
AJ’s most recent antics just highlight the disaster he is. Hard to believe this guy is still hanging around college wrestling.
When someone is extremely talented (i.e. NC caliber in this case) its amazing how much people will overlook

Craziest part is that I think he still has 4 years of eligibility left. Can potentially be a 5x champion.

A while back, a few people here saw no problem (and actually enjoyed it) with his bravado, showmanship and/or lack of respect for his opponents. It was easy to see his true colors were probably lurking beneath the surface. Of those who supported his antics, what are your thoughts now?

A while back, a few people here saw no problem (and actually enjoyed it) with his bravado, showmanship and/or lack of respect for his opponents. It was easy to see his true colors were probably lurking beneath the surface. Of those who supported his antics, what are your thoughts now?
My thoughts are unless they completely destroy the iowa team and fan base from the inside out no one will care and will show more support once they bring more eyes, money, titles, and allows Iowa to compete w PSU… only time will tell… there is probably a universe where the Iowa fan base stops going to matches/supporting team, all iowa wrestlers transferring out And Brands being fired and tarnished Iowa program legacy…

My thoughts are unless they completely destroy the iowa team and fan base from the inside out no one will care and will show more support once they bring more eyes, money, titles, and allows Iowa to compete w PSU… only time will tell… there is probably a universe where the Iowa fan base stops going to matches/supporting team, all iowa wrestlers transferring out And Brands being fired and tarnished Iowa program legacy…
The d-bag did a split while giving everyone the finger - right? I honestly can’t keep track of all the nonsense from that day/match. But how can the Iowa fans ignore that behavior?

I still don’t mind the showmanship, I think a lot of people blow it out of proportion. The shoving and the middle finger is over the top though and doesn’t belong anywhere. Flexing on guys and whatever else he does, similar to Gable doing backflips and waving to the crowd, is just something kids do nowadays. Kids sports culture is different than it was 20 years ago.

I still don’t mind the showmanship, I think a lot of people blow it out of proportion. The shoving and the middle finger is over the top though and doesn’t belong anywhere. Flexing on guys and whatever else he does, similar to Gable doing backflips and waving to the crowd, is just something kids do nowadays. Kids sports culture is different than it was 20 years ago.
He's was an ass and is becoming even more of an ass. The kid seems unstable. He makes Austin DeSanto look better and better every day.

He's was an ass and is becoming even more of an ass. The kid seems unstable. He makes Austin DeSanto look better and better every day.
Desanto seemed def a bit .. unstable before he got to Iowa… but correct me if I’m wrong.. isn’t Desanto among a fan fav to the Iowa fan base now?

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Desanto seemed def a bit .. unstable before he got to Iowa… but correct me if I’m wrong.. isn’t Desanto among a fan fav to the Iowa fan base now?
I'm not sure what Iowa fans think of Desanto. He's a very talented wrestler who always rubbed me the wrong way with how he conducted himself on the mat. A.J. makes Desanto look like an angel IMO.

Sorry to digress. AJ did this in what competition? It was at Iowa but he’s not part of any team right now? I’m confused. Any info you can provide is appreciated!

I am happy RU is set at 197 and 285 so no rumors.
I would love to see ANgelo here, but no need for AJ.

Hopefully 285 set for next year too.. hoping Yara wrestles next year but have a feeling he might not.
It depends on how much he cares about his academics or if he legit thinks he has a shot at the Olympics in 2028 (too late for Paris at this point). Would LOVE to see Yara here one more year.

What makes you think he won’t be here?
I'm afraid of that. It was one of my first thoughts after seeing his performance. I even went to the Iowa forum and asked them to keep him so he doesn't end up at Rutgers. What could be worse - of course, it would be all three of them plus the father. If AJ comes, everyone within a 50-mile radius should hide their girlfriends, sisters, mothers, and maybe grandmothers.

Desanto is on the spectrum and Brands bros did a good job at calming him down over the years. AJ is just a douche.
Agreed all around. And agreed multi-fold on AJ. It's somewhat surprising people could not see his true colors.

AJ needs a healthy dose of maturity. I hope he finds it.
Not only will any team be risking team unity with this kid but they will pay plenty of money to land him ...imagine that ..actually paying for his antics ....my guess ...Iowa will !

Not only will any team be risking team unity with this kid but they will pay plenty of money to land him ...imagine that ..actually paying for his antics ....my guess ...Iowa will !
AJ just did an interview on clash of combat explaining his actions at soldier salute.. he was “defending himself”.. anyways he’s def going to Iowa. I have a feeling he will turn it around and the Iowa fan base will eventually embrace him like they did Desanto but we will see… seeing a train wreck would be kinda fun..

AJ just did an interview on clash of combat explaining his actions at soldier salute.. he was “defending himself”.. anyways he’s def going to Iowa. I have a feeling he will turn it around and the Iowa fan base will eventually embrace him like they did Desanto but we will see… seeing a train wreck would be kinda fun..
I watched too. I appreciated hearing some of his answers on what happened and how he's rebounding but he is most definitely a case where less is more --- he'd be at his best to just keep everything quiet, stay away from the drama, and wrestle.

Wow..such a shocker if true. AJ is too loose of a cannon. The way he carried himself early on at Oklahoma always rubbed me the wrong way and spoke volumes about his character in my eyes.

Wow..such a shocker if true. AJ is too loose of a cannon. The way he carried himself early on at Oklahoma always rubbed me the wrong way and spoke volumes about his character in my eyes.
This is Anthony not AJ

Time for this kid to do some serious jail time. Let AJ follow him for that matter.

There was a time when I championed for them to be at RU but they're so toxic and are just not good people. Supposedly someone has been leaving threats on that guys voicemail saying that they'd harm his family if he pressed charges.

The ruling is still out for Angelo, but given that his two brothers have a track record, I don't have high hopes for him. It probably stems down from the parents. Such a waste of talent (AJ/Anthony)

Last edited:
Time for this kid to do some serious jail time. Let AJ follow him for that matter.

There was a time when I championed for them to be at RU but they're so toxic and are just not good people. Supposedly someone has been leaving threats on that guys voicemail saying that they'd harm his family if he pressed charges.

The ruling is still out for Angelo, but given that his two brothers have a track record, I don't have high hopes for him. It probably stems down from the parents. Such a waste of talent (AJ/Anthony)
I mean what do expect from this family… Anthony and aj did a driveby on Mastros car and house with a AK-47 and all it did was get them booted from a school they were already leaving , they committed a lot of crimes without anything happening to them it’s only natural that their criminal behavior is going to keep escalating

Reactions: njsportsphan
Do a search on the victim and his family . Interesting group of people to say the least.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT