ADVERTISEMENT

Ace - 33 points with only 4 dribbles

Literally the only way to stop Ace will be if teams bully him next year and the refs allow it. This is where if Pike does not change his approach, he will ruin any chance we have to compete. Pike has got to start acting like a veteran BIG coach and work these refs hard. If not; he has to go

8aoq6p.jpg

Literally the only way to stop Ace will be if teams bully him next year and the refs allow it. This is where if Pike does not change his approach, he will ruin any chance we have to compete. Pike has got to start acting like a veteran BIG coach and work these refs hard. If not; he has to go
Let's wait until he plays a few games against major conference teams before we call him unstoppable.

Harper and Bailey have the skillset to create and make shots off the dribble.The problem is the rest of the roster who shoot bricks.There will be a need for a couple players from the transfer portal who can make layups and open 3 pointers.
Harper and Bailey have the skillset to create and make shots off the dribble IN AAU basketball where defense isn't being played and in HS where every team doesnt have a 6' 10'' shotblocker.

Let's wait until he plays a few games against major conference teams before we call him unstoppable.
Pikiell is a good guy … his demeanor comes across too nice at times . Great quality but a couple more T ups and he might send a different message to not only opposing teams but refs. The guy can coach . Even Pikiell is still learning how to balance things

Pikiell is a good guy … his demeanor comes across too nice at times . Great quality but a couple more T ups and he might send a different message to not only opposing teams but refs. The guy can coach . Even Pikiell is still learning how to balance things
Pike's demeanor is the special sauce....a big part of why kids come here. I wouldn't want to play for Underwood or Izzo and have a white male screaming in my face.

This is literally the exact opposite dribbles per basket ratio of my daughters team
not a bad way of teaching offense....only 3 or 4 dribbles allowed...only caveat is to dribble at a teammate and that teammate has to go backdoor.

He's the type of player I've only dreamed of stepping onto our court wearing our jersey. No matter how the season plays out next year we should just enjoy the ride, Bailey and Harper's time on the banks will flash before our eyes.

Sure there will probably be growing pains but the ability these 2 posses is 2nd to none.

Pike's demeanor is the special sauce....a big part of why kids come here. I wouldn't want to play for Underwood or Izzo and have a white male screaming in my face.
Can we keep the “ white male” reference out of the thread? You don’t like “ white male” coaches who yell? I have witnessed the exact opposite playing many sports and they weren’t white Anglo men. Coaches yell … you don’t think your statement sounds slightly dumb? I guess Schiano and others don’t yell, curse, swear , scream… lol .Does Darling Dion not yell in his players faces when they screw up?

Reactions: RUissy
I know Cooper Flagg is seen as the best player in the class but I just can't see how Ace Bailey isn't the #1 pick. His ceiling is unbelievable.
Cooper Flagg is Lebron esque on the court. His athleticism is on another level.

Five star recruits have been successful at Duke,North Carolina and Kentucky.Rutgers fans are used to watching 2/3 star players who require enormous player development.The NBA scouts think very highly regarding Bailey and Harper as seen by projected draft status.

Five star recruits have been successful at Duke,North Carolina and Kentucky.Rutgers fans are used to watching 2/3 star players who require enormous player development.The NBA scouts think very highly regarding Bailey and Harper as seen by projected draft status.
True, Yet even so a bunch of 5 stars at Duke lost at home to last place Pitt over the weekend.

Duke UNC and KY surround their five stars with other four and five stars. It matters.

Reactions: malaka27
Did you miss the Nebraska game where Cliff got hacked, Pike went looking for a tech and was all over the refs? He did exactly what you’re looking to fire our most successful coach ever for as he brings in the best class anyone could ever dream of. Clownish.

Can we keep the “ white male” reference out of the thread? You don’t like “ white male” coaches who yell? I have witnessed the exact opposite playing many sports and they weren’t white Anglo men. Coaches yell … you don’t think your statement sounds slightly dumb? I guess Schiano and others don’t yell, curse, swear , scream… lol .Does Darling Dion not yell in his players faces when they screw up?
Not gonna lie. When I read it my first thought was "that's a d-bag comment". I guess it's much better to have a black male scream in your face. 🙄

True, Yet even so a bunch of 5 stars at Duke lost at home to last place Pitt over the weekend.
This should be noted by everyone
We should win more, but there will probably be some disappointments

With all due respect
Your last comment is nuts
Without coach we don't get these two players in the first place

Not gonna lie. When I read it my first thought was "that's a d-bag comment". I guess it's much better to have a black male scream in your face. 🙄
I ain’t gonna lie … when I first saw your reply I knew exactly you did not understand … use common sense and you will find his statement was not justifiable. It did not belong.

I am guessing you are a white male based on your reponse.
I am guessing you are a white male based on your reponse.
Doesn’t matter whether I’m either color. It seems in your mind you see nothing wrong with the OP … it doesn’t belong or is contextually correct. I’ve played for both and both can be offending at times. The problem is some want color of a person’s skin to be the story and never really solve anything. Go bait someone else.

BTW Greene Rice FIG : your moniker tells more than you think about you than me.

2 Rutgers football players… 3 MBB players … watched and cheered for all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT