ADVERTISEMENT

Ace and Dylan Recruiting Transfers...Allegedly

Yeah, the only reason the season became mildly interesting was the four game winning streak when he got into the lineup. So many other things we can blame the collapse on.
When the league adjusted to his four game stretch by having tape how quickly we forget JWILL the ice skater falling 7 times a game. Unable to go left and can not shoot a lick. Losing 7 of the last 8. Full body of work ppl not your games

• Angry
Reactions: Luvscarletknights
When the league adjusted to his four game stretch by having tape how quickly we forget JWILL the ice skater falling 7 times a game. Unable to go left and can not shoot a lick. Losing 7 of the last 8. Full body of work ppl not your games
Thank you for the condescending response. Could it be that a bunch of other guys underachieved and sucked allowing teams to key on him and stop him? Not calling him a savior but he’s a piece to the puzzle who I would like to see return next year.

Thank you for the condescending response. Could it be that a bunch of other guys underachieved and sucked allowing teams to key on him and stop him? Not calling him a savior but he’s a piece to the puzzle who I would like to see return next year.
Apologies! I agree with you on that! No argument here!

Reactions: Eagleton96
No worries. My apologies to you - I came in a little strong there. Just pissed about how the season ended and that it appears several guys already had a foot out the door before it ended.
All good and agreed! Thats why I felt there was zero leadership on this team. Was frustrating and embarrassing at times.

Reactions: Goku and RUPete
Ace and Dylan helping to recruit is great.

But Pike should be the architect of putting the right pieces in to compliment these guys.

And he needs to prioritize MEN. Like grown azz 22-24 year old men !

It’s clear watching the tournament that the toughness and physicality that’s needed is massive. The strength and physical developing must be there !

But Pike should be the architect of putting the right pieces in to compliment these guys.

It’s clear watching the tournament that the toughness and physicality that’s needed is massive. The strength and physical developing must be there !
Agree. But unless I’m naive, I think the staff is working with these recruits to get better players here.

Wonder if it’s tampering for high school commits to recruit?

Wonder if it’s tampering for high school commits to recruit?

There’s no rules anymore.
And players , and in this case, not even officially players yet I’m sure are far outside tampering .

I’m pretty confident coaches via “associates” are reaching out to targeted players on existing teams all season long. Asking how much they making now. What we could offer you . All that kinda nonsense is 100% going on

#2 and #6 overall at Kentucky played a total of 21 minutes.

was a very scary watch for this RU fan...

telling myself that Dylan torched both of them for 35+ when he played them last year. but that was a far superior team talent wise losing because they played 0 team basketball. please don't let that be us next season.

telling myself that Dylan torched both of them for 35+ when he played them last year. but that was a far superior team talent wise losing because they played 0 team basketball. please don't let that be us next season.
Kentucky was a 3 seed that had a bad game. If we are a top 12 team next year that is pretty damn good imo

agreed man I'd love a 3 seed.

i would not love losing to a 14 in the first round.

and i REALLY wouldn't love watching/rooting for a team that plays the way Kentucky did yesterday.

Reactions: cshelley

If Pike knows anything, it’s preaching defense, togetherness and toughness

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
If Pike knows anything, it’s preaching defense, togetherness and toughness
100% agree and this is his calling card..what scares me the most is things are changing so quickly and can this work in today'$ game.

Mag is exhibit A

Most Clueless post of the month. Congrats!!

^^^^^^^
And most asinine response to any of my posts for 2024 so far. I'm very well aware who needed to go and who wanted to go. Let me summarize to help you understand. If we started the season tomorrow, do we have a full roster? Ummm no. What are we up to, four or five players gone now? I never said good, bad or indifferent on who went or why they went. We lost players hence the bleeding from the roster. Who has replaced them so far? ZERO players. Then I responded that I'd support Dylan and Ace recruiting players because, well they are two of the top three players in the freaking country for this recruiting cycle and they probably wouldn't bring any scrubs to the program. I thought my response was simple and to the point but hopefully you will understand after the non-Cliff Notes version. Congrats to you! Have a great weekend.

Reactions: Eagleton96
His info may not be actual info but it doesn’t mean he doesn’t have any info. Any info is info.
Info is…Bradshaw needs to beef up to become a first rounder in the draft…
FcuiZUneg1YRAu1lH2.webp

Kentucky was a 3 seed that had a bad game. If we are a top 12 team next year that is pretty damn good imo
They were a 3 seed that has 10 losses and were 344th of 366 teams in points against. You assuming we will be #2 in offense also? Agree, top 12 would be amazing, but Kentucky wasn't a top 12 team in anything but name only.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT