ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Ace Bailey has officially signed his LOI to Rutgers

until we hear otherwise, can we pump the brakes on any Dylan related panick for him being in Georgia?

1) We have not heard of any threats there in regards to him.

2) look at the smile on his face when ace signed. There are plenty of things that could mean. But it sure looks like a “hell yea Ace signed with RU”
Smile.

until we hear otherwise, can we pump the brakes on any Dylan related panick for him being in Georgia?

1) We have not heard of any threats there in regards to him.

2) look at the smile on his face when ace signed. There are plenty of things that could mean. But it sure looks like a “hell yea Ace signed with RU”
Smile.
The poster was clearly joking lol. Relax and enjoy

oh boy dunk GIF

Amazing Day for Rutgers University! Top player in the country. 1 or 2 is semantics.

Hard to believe the No. 2 ranked high school player in the country gave RU a written commitment to play for it. We all remember when the program was a pathetic joke before Coach Pike road into town. Coach, thank you for building a program the very best want to play for. 👏

Official - and feels great. Just getting a 4 star was a big deal. Congrats to SP and his staff. And based on who else attended - we hopefully will have another day like this. But for now - welcome Ace and your family.

This is such wonderful news for RU fans especially for those of us who have been loyal RU fans for many many years. I have lived through some good times for RU and many many very bad years. I have been a RU fan since Lloyd & Valvano have played and have only missed about 4 home games since the RAC opened in 1977. I have every RU media guide since 1972. We deserve this. Now we need to see Summerville sign on Wednesday and hopefully Dylan real soon. GO RU.

I am SOOOO glad he has signed now as I can finally breathe. I just love how he committed and never waivered from us. he will go down as my favorite signing/player ever just for that especially since I was at the game where he committed and such a great experience.
Where is my Ace Bailey jersey now so I can help with NIL

Thanks God. I get nervous when we play like shit and these guys are taking a look.

Thankfully no other teams can legally try to recruit or poach Ace now (not that they necessarily would have been successful)... McEachern lost to a powerful Grayson team last night, 79-62. Too bad Ace didn't get to sign his LOI after a win.. Below is a link to the game highlights.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT