ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Another BOOM -- Rutgers lands Harvard heavweight transfer Yaraslau Slavikouski

Does he have 1 or 2 years Looks like he could have medically redshirted one yeR

Articles are all saying 2 years
Article also said this,

“With Slavikouski's commitment, the Scarlet Knights starting lineup for next season becomes a little bit clearer as they already were set to return nine starters for next season. On top of that, there are also some rumors that Rutgers might not be done with the portal just yet so stay tuned!” 😳😳😳😳😆😆

Article also said this,

“With Slavikouski's commitment, the Scarlet Knights starting lineup for next season becomes a little bit clearer as they already were set to return nine starters for next season. On top of that, there are also some rumors that Rutgers might not be done with the portal just yet so stay tuned!” 😳😳😳😳😆😆
We should have a decent shot at cannon especially if PSU is eyeing Nagao

Reactions: William J. Leggett
Excited Elvis Presley GIF

That would be wild.

Cerchio would also be a good get, but is two seasons out, as are Harer and Nini. I was hoping for some key additions now while still recruiting for the future. Mays may be a good get if something isn't wrong that has led to his entering the portal.
We just got big Yara, whom will be in the thick of it to AA.. and we still might get another transfer.. not sure why you are so high on Mays…still Romanticizing how he looked in hs perhaps.. I don’t see it.

We just got big Yara, whom will be in the thick of it to AA.. and we still might get another transfer.. not sure why you are so high on Mays…still Romanticizing how he looked in hs perhaps.. I don’t see it.
Not "so high". I do remember him being an attractive get out of high school, But I didn't follow him closely; was he not that good? And I qualified it by suggesting an assessment of his recent performance and situation. I'm fully aware that some fail to live up to expectations once in college wrestling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT