ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Another BOOM -- Rutgers lands Harvard heavweight transfer Yaraslau Slavikouski

Agreed, they are winning regardless next year even if no points are scored at 65 for them.. Facundo also still has a RS to use I believe.. so theoretically it would work for them but yeah won’t change outcome of their season.
Shit your right. Facundo does still have his redshirt. I’m less optimistic now

He does.

Criteria to qualify for a 2024 Olympic Redshirt Year There are six ways to qualify for an Olympic Redshirt Year • Only required to meet one criteria: 1) Past National Team members • Top 3 from the Senior World Team Trials or Olympic Team Trials 2) Top 8 at the April 2023 Senior US Open 3) Top 8 at the December 2023 Senior US Nationals 4) Top 3 at the 2023 NCAA I Wrestling Championship 5) NCAA I Champion from a previous year AND top 2 from the 2023 U23 Nationals (must accomplish both) 6) Previous U17, U20, U23 World Medalist (UWW)

Getting big Yara was huge and Poz will be back. Probably middle of pack b10 team next year w/ upper mid pack team ceiling.
A lot will depend on Shawver being able to compete at 133, Soldano showing improvement, and Poz being successful at 197. Yara-Slav is a definite improvement. But will Olivieri and White show improvement? Will Turley start very slow and come around at the very end of the year? It would be nice if he came into the season ready to go. This all assumes no one leaves. I don't mind not getting Cannon and think the money should be concentrated on getting Griffith.

A lot will depend on Shawver being able to compete at 133, Soldano showing improvement, and Poz being successful at 197. Yara-Slav is a definite improvement. But will Olivieri and White show improvement? Will Turley start very slow and come around at the very end of the year? It would be nice if he came into the season ready to go. This all assumes no one leaves. I don't mind not getting Cannon and think the money should be concentrated on getting Griffith.
Shawver, Olivieri, Turley, and White should all be NQ next year but to expect anything more then that rn is a big stretch..(remember how start of last season some ppl on this forum posted o/u us having 2.5 AA last year). Yes, we will have a solid dual team w/ 4 legit AA threats as of rn…

Shawver, Olivieri, Turley, and White should all be NQ next year but to expect anything more then that rn is a big stretch..(remember how start of last season some ppl on this forum posted o/u us having 2.5 AA last year). Yes, we will have a solid dual team w/ 4 legit AA threats as of rn…
You don't have to remind me of the euphoria. It happens every year. Greenspan called it irrational exuberance. Peterson will have a chance if he shows enough improvement. I hope he's working with Rivera (if he spends enough time there). Soldano will be entering that critical second year. All too often, their first year or two is their best. I hope Poz will come in bigger, stronger, and back to form skill and psyche-wise. It will be his fourth year with the program and he was a starter as a true Frosh. Turley can do it, but only if he really wants to. People close to the program may already know - has he gained weight and fallen out of shape? If he wants it, he has to train hard all year and start his run on day one. Essentially, he has to start the season where he ended the last one. Yara-Slav is almost a given. What I'd really like is to have a season without the WTF moment.

It was widely believed/speculated/suggested because they made the biggest offer, but no, I didn’t speak to him directly dipshit.
Hahaha I’m the dipshit because you made a shitty prediction that wasn’t believed or speculated almost anywhere. PSU was always the loudest drum being beat. Let me know what else you got so we can fade your picks

Hahaha I’m the dipshit because you made a shitty prediction that wasn’t believed or speculated almost anywhere. PSU was always the loudest drum being beat. Let me know what else you got so we can fade your picks
Well, I didn’t speak to him directly, but I’ll make sure to do that for you next time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT