ADVERTISEMENT

Another Open Run Video

This is great. The more good players the better. Let this be the best summer run on the east coast.

I understand Rutgers Is never going to tell Scottie Lewis to take a hike, but if we’re being brutally honest it’s him giving us the middle finger again.

Wrong

In the golden age of transfers...you NEVER burn a bridge.

We just need to have a very confident attitude that we are going to win, we are going to win big, with or without any one player. And if you choose to go away, we wish you well. And if your circumstances change and you need a new home, give us a call and we will talk

The days are over of being afraid of who turned their back on us . We have a very talented roster that soon take us to the NCAA tournament and more talent is coming to reload behind it for when those kids graduate

I understand Rutgers Is never going to tell Scottie Lewis to take a hike, but if we’re being brutally honest it’s him giving us the middle finger again.
Bball culture is so different man. Scottie is. 1 and dkne projected 1st round pick in the 2020 draft. Our players are happy to get work in with him. It challenges them and makes us better. Pike never wasted any time even getting in with scottie. He didnt lead us on. He did things respectably

Bball culture is so different man. Scottie is. 1 and dkne projected 1st round pick in the 2020 draft. Our players are happy to get work in with him. It challenges them and makes us better. Pike never wasted any time even getting in with scottie. He didnt lead us on. He did things respectably
I get it - I know most of these guys are usually tight with each other’s That’s why I said RU is never going to tell him to take a hike. I’m still not going to wish him well.

Last edited:
I get it - I know most of these guys are usually tight with each other’s That’s why I said RU is ever going to tell him to take a hike. I’m still not going to wish him well.
See heres where bball and football are so different. Theres no such thing as a 1 and done football player. So every football recruit that goes out of state hurts us. With basketball only certain programs want one and done kids. When you take 1 and done kids it kinda messes up your program. All youve built goes down the drain for that one season where everything has to be tailored towards that player. Pike doesnt want one and done kids, were a 4 year player program. So therefore I cant blame scottie for leaving because our coach doesnt recruit players like him. If that makes sense. So i wish him well, hes a really good kid too

Last edited by a moderator:
I think with the new practice facilities opening soon, former players wanting to come back to support Coach Pikiell and the talent we are getting for these open runs are really going to lead to some of our best classes ever in 2020, 2021 and beyond.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT