ADVERTISEMENT

Any live stream for Fri's matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked flo-track wrestling, Rockfin, all of the schools web pages as well as the arenas page and found nothing.

I checked flo-track wrestling, Rockfin, all of the schools web pages as well as the arenas page and found nothing.
Me too. I should've mentioned that lol.
In an era where I can download an app and live stream 8u baseball, it’s crazy to me that a Big 10 vs ACC wrestling matchup seemingly can’t be accessed live.
Yeah it's weak. It's the host school, Cal Poly, who is in the Pac 12. Remember last year's Stanford match on the tennis courts was live streamed on the Pac 12 website with a potato from a blimp in the dark...

Nothing on P12 website and Cal Poly doesn't even have its on "channel" as an affiliate member for wrestling.

Last edited:
Me too. I should've mentioned that lol.

Yeah it's weak. It's the host school, Cal Poly, who is in the Pac 12. Remember last year's Stanford match on the tennis courts was live streamed on the Pac 12 website with a potato from a blimp in the dark...

Nothing on P12 website and Cal Poly doesn't even have its on "channel" as an affiliate member for wrestling.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why the Pac 12 is all but defunct after a mass exodus over last summer.

Reactions: ScarletGrapfan
Would be really sad if we aren't able to watch these duals on Friday. At this point, with all the technology we have available, not having a stream for a college match is pure laziness by the host school. Hopefully something gets stood up.

Boys
I am flying out to go to both matches with the team. I have no idea how to “live stream” as this 82 year old is electronically challenged but I will post results after every bout
That will be much appreciated. If you are planning on recording the matches on your phone it's pretty simple to post them on YouTube afterwards. But it does take you out of the experience. I dislike recording live events for that reason.

I hope that is 8:30 PM eastern

Edit, looks like that is NOT EST :(

Last edited:
What a joke...

RU's dual with Cal Poly will stream on Cal Poly's athletic website and on X. Friday's first match with Duke will not be streamed.

Let's hope we can get a @Jersey Boys stream from someone on the bench like last time.

At random I checked the Michigan website and the wrestling home page has a direct link to the teams livestream of their matches. Iowa and Ohio have the same thing (no reason to check any further). I hope Duke takes the lead on this.

Last edited:
We are at the mercy of the host school for an official stream since they control the rights. Hopefully something pops up on IG Live, etc...Also the people that care about Duke Wrestling is more than likely an extremely small population. They haven't had a winning season in probably 9-10 years and there have been a couple winless season mixed in there, so I wouldn't expect much on their end.

Last edited:
I know Dukes team has had problems but if a team wants to increase its fan base it needs to provide access to its matches even if it's behind a pay wall.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leonard23
Reactions: Leonard23
I will give you the Duke results after each match. All the boys are here except Clark who was a little banged up. He will be ok. Going to practice now at Los Gatos snd then drive to San Luis Obispo after lunch.

I will give you the Duke results after each match. All the boys are here except Clark who was a little banged up. He will be ok. Going to practice now at Los Gatos snd then drive to San Luis Obispo after lunch.
Good opportunity for Al DeSantis to get some work this weekend at 157.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT