ADVERTISEMENT

No. 15 Rutgers Wrestling Opens Season Friday with Cal Poly, Duke

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
There was an earlier post on Facebook/SKWC putting the video up there. Will it only be on IG or FB too?

Reactions: Leonard23
Someone in red just pinned someone. Tough to tell on my flipped over laptop. I think it was Shawver

It was a nice try with the video but between the sideways angle, not knowing who's wrestling and finding 1's and 2's a lot easier to add up than 3's with no scoreboard is tough. I feel like I need to take off my shoes and socks to add up the scores.

It was a nice try with the video but between the sideways angle, not knowing who's wrestling and finding 1's and 2's a lot easier to add up than 3's with no scoreboard is tough. I feel like I need to take off my shoes and socks to add up the scores.
The video is good when I rotate my Chromebook on it's side and I can hear the audio of who's wrestling and scoring. I tried to figure out other ways to rotate my browser screen and even cast to my TV but it won't rotate. Good effort. Next time I'd like them to stream on YouTube as it's much easier to watch...or even Facebook as I think Android TV has an app for it.

Reactions: koleszar
Get some dinner, drinks and skip this one Duke is just awful.....Insane that a school as wealthy as Duke offers 0 scholarships for wrestling. I am gonna take a nap for the 10 30 Cal Poly match, lol.
It’s really sad. They are absolutely miserable. They would probably lose to some NJ high school teams lol

The video is good when I rotate my Chromebook on it's side and I can hear the audio of who's wrestling and scoring. I tried to figure out other ways to rotate my browser screen and even cast to my TV but it won't rotate. Good effort. Next time I'd like them to stream on YouTube as it's much easier to watch...or even Facebook as I think Android TV has an app for it.
Ctrl Alt and an arrow will shift the screen or you can change the orientation via display settings in windows

O well lost feed or someone forgot to charge their phone.

Ctrl Alt and an arrow will shift the screen or you can change the orientation via display settings in windows
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Really wanted to see poz.....and the new HW
Great feed thou..i know screen was sideways but i managed on laptop

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT