ADVERTISEMENT

No. 14 Rutgers Wrestling Opens Big Ten Schedule with No. 21 Indiana, Purdue

Very boring match. Peterson taking a half shot the entire match until 20 seconds left is disappointing. He needs to attack and get on his O. Too conservative and defensive.
I don’t disagree but Ramos was in great position the entire match and might have a slight strength advantage. Let’s not forget this kid tossed Spencer twice so don’t want to do something stupid and end up on your back.

Reactions: Leonard23
According to this announcer, now wrestling for Rutgers.

0007248000002_A

I don’t disagree but Ramos was in great position the entire match and might have a slight strength advantage. Let’s not forget this kid tossed Spencer twice so don’t want to do something stupid and end up on your back.
All the more reason not to tie up.
I won’t disagree that we have to get Dean more confident in his offense. He has great speed and agility and needs to use it.
Exactly.

Reactions: Jersey Boys
Also, this match needs a separate thread. Very silly to have to scroll through the prior match and days worth of thread.
Thank you I thought the same it's a pain in the ass. @Clearscreen25 used to do our match threads but this guy @Tango Two a moderator came on and started merging the threads with his. Now we have this cluster fvck because of this guy.

Interesting strategy, down 4-1 with 1:50 left, one half shot with 15 secs left. The lack of urgency is quite astounding.
He doesn’t seem to have that killer instinct I’m afraid… I don’t have much confidence in Peterson against the elite 125… Ayala, Deaugstino, Barnett etc

Official could have dinged him for roughness on that last return. You could see him talking to cetta after match. Ref handled it well as I don’t think there was any malice intended.

With that said, Cetta is really developing into a solid wrestler.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT