ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone got a 2019-2020 bball schedule graphic?

PeteGiam07

All Conference
Aug 29, 2007
Was wondering if anyone made a graphic this year with the full bball schedule. I think I saw one floating around with the home games, but I can't remember.

I'd love to have a mobile lock screen wallpaper, if you felt so inclined. I used to have one, but I changed my phone and couldn't find a new one that I liked.

Reactions: Scangg
In the same vein, does anyone know if they’re releasing a free poster like they have in years past?

Reactions: DirtyRU
I'd love to have a mobile lock screen wallpaper, if you felt so inclined. I used to have one, but I changed my phone and couldn't find a new one that I liked.
If you give me the necessary pixel width and height I can see if I can resize it when it's ready. ;)

Nice!!! My phone has a resolution of 2220 x 1080 pixels, 441 ppi on a 5.6-inch display, if that's what you mean. Thanks!!!
Posting a wallpaper graphic now, and I also resized it to your specs and will post that one in this thread shortly.

Awesome job!! Just one nitpick - need to update the date of the game at Purdue (the last game on the schedule) - thanks
Wow, good catch!!!! I will fix. Until then everyone ignore and don't download. Funny that my typo is the LAST entry... that translates to: I was falling asleep at my computer at the end as it was super late when I wrapped this up the other night, ha.

Reactions: CourtClub
Apparently I have more typos on the schedule y'all, geez I really butchered this one, sorry!!! Will fix and repost. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT