ADVERTISEMENT

APB RALPH AGEE

FIJI'83

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Yes, Ralph has been a disappointment which puts him in good company with this team. However, he did average 11+ ppg. last year against Lafayette like competition and does appear to have some low post moves. The coach’s decision DNP tonight (at least I don’t recall him playin) was a bad move. First, Ralph may have gotten his game together and gained some confidence against a slow plodding Lafayette team. Second, we have to try to get points from any player who remotely has a clue to do so. We need whatever we can get out of Agee this year because Cliff will often be getting in foul trouble when he plays talented Bigs. I wonder if Ralph is regretting his decision to join the best team Pikell has ever had.

I didn’t get it either - seemed like an odd game to give up on him. Hyatt’s minutes were sparse too - a lot of head scratchers

Reiher isn’t a D1 KID. Sure he’s long and can jump. Maybe athletically D1, NOT BIG TEN LEVEL. AS he’s clearly lacking ability. No idea how Agee got to a big ten school with his abilities. Massive fail in our recruiting in both forms high school and transfer portal

Agee did not take off his warm up pants all night and for portions of the game was sitting on the bench using a Theragun on his legs. I think he prob knew in advance that he wasn't playing tonight.

Agee did not take off his warm up pants all night and for portions of the game was sitting on the bench using a Theragun on his legs. I think he prob knew in advance that he wasn't playing tonight.
Too bad. I gave Pike credit for recognizing how bad he’s been. Now I take that back.

. . . Hyatt’s minutes were sparse too - a lot of head scratchers
I don’t think it matters, but Hyatt took some shots that didn’t seem to be aimed at anything. I’m not sure they even landed in the RAC. There were so many RU shots that hit nothing that I lost count.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcg88
Pike said between Cliff and Agee this was his best 5 by far. Between then last year. Lolololol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT