ADVERTISEMENT

The proof is in the pudding…

Alrighttttt alright alright now that everyone has taken their licks on my MIT quantum basketball analytics (a joke for those of you who take every word seriously)

Lets just win baby. 1-0 or 100-0 JUST WIN

With Rutgers, my opinion is we need a bit more scoring, specifically an outside shooter or two along with a player or two who can consistently drive to rim and score.
“A bit more scoring” —> Gavin Griffiths

“A player or two who can consistently drive to the rim and score” —> Simpson in the future, Jamichael Davis next year, Dellquan Warren and hopefully Dylan in 2024

we have 0 offense. See below:

We have scored over 70 points 4 times against Power Conference teams (including seton hall in this) over 18 games

We are 16-1 when we hold teams under 65

We are 0-9 when we allow teams to score over 65

In todays modern college basketball you have to score over 70 to win games as seen above. We dont have any offense - the numbers dont lie.

209th in the country in PPG, 249th in FG%, 287th in 3 pt %,

We must find a way to get something going on offense. Now is the point in the season when we need someone to step up. Paul, Mcconnell, Cliff need to dislodge their heads from their a****s and lead this damn team because we cant rely singularly on our defense.
17-1 holding teams under 65

Yet another win not needing to score 70

17-1 holding teams under 65

Yet another win not needing to score 70
Let me clarify - need to be able to score over 70 if we are going to be in position to win games where we do not hold teams under 65. As seen by being 0-9

We have scored over 70 only two times in our 10 losses

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT