ADVERTISEMENT

Ash is really short

SCILS02

Junior
Jul 18, 2012
I guess I couldn't tell by the press conference or previous pictures. Anybody know his real height? He looks like a midget next to Manning and Pollock - and they aren't that tall.

Reactions: vkj91
Pollock is listed as 6' but he's more like 5'10. Ash is a shorty.

Someone went through the trouble to register to make that their first post. From what school is this disgruntled fan?

Reactions: S.B. Crumb
He seems about average. Wouldn't say he's short in any Napoleonic way..
I found a YouTube video of him when he was at Drake in 95. He's at 2 minutes in

UlWPyGQ.jpg

Nick Saban has cornered the market on Napoleonic coaches. He is a midget.

I could be wrong but I think his 5' 6". What the heck were we thinking when we hired this guy. I thought he was least 5' 9"!! Lol

ok this shit is really getting stupid now.. the op joined in 2012.. probably hasn't posted within the first month of the new format(not everyone is a posting whore).. so if you didn't post within the first month you went back to ZERO posts.. jesus .. have some brains people before piling on the guy

Reactions: Upstream
ok this shit is really getting stupid now.. the op joined in 2012.. probably hasn't posted within the first month of the new format(not everyone is a posting whore).. so if you didn't post within the first month you went back to ZERO posts.. jesus .. have some brains people before piling on the guy

Actually it's more likely the OP is from a different board/school. As I just indicated in another thread, I think Rivals now tabulates posts on different team boards separately. So someone from another program such as PSU could post here and show as only one post even though they are a frequent poster on their own board. Can't confirm but think that's how it.works now.

I can't imagine what kind of loser makes an account to note that the head coach is shorter than expected. Kudos.

This group is very entertaining with all the conspiracy theories. To set the record straight i will explain. When you have a rivals account, the post count is maintained at the team level page. An example was last week when I went to Rivals Pitt page and posted on the thread for the the kid who has cancer it showed my post as #1.

While this person did not create an account to specifically make this post, they are clearly a late night troll that follows another team here and decided to come over and post some meaningless crap. Which frankly looks like a statement more than a complaint.

I guess I couldn't tell by the press conference or previous pictures. Anybody know his real height? He looks like a midget next to Manning and Pollock - and they aren't that tall.

Napoleon Bonaparte was also very short. And he only conquered Europe.

Most people understood that this post was a simple factual observation, but some of you need to settle down, ya silly rabbits. The SL put out all of those photos that made it seem like this guy was some tall, thick, rugged coach - I simply didn't realize how tiny he is until he made Pollock look like Sean Axani in that visit photo.

Sorry, I'm a Rutgers man, not State Penn, not Spitt, not that cute little Orange school up north. I've got nothing against really short coaches - do you?

Last edited:
Actually it's more likely the OP is from a different board/school. As I just indicated in another thread, I think Rivals now tabulates posts on different team boards separately. So someone from another program such as PSU could post here and show as only one post even though they are a frequent poster on their own board. Can't confirm but think that's how it.works now.
this is true as my posts here are less than on the Soundoff board.. so lemme ask the Q.. does anyone know this guy to be a troll?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT