ADVERTISEMENT

Ash just said...

23p7UQd.gif

Props to the defense and Grant ... they played well ... the rest of the team ... pretty sad.

Makes me wonder what kind of players we recruit too..At some point, skill, size and athleticism should make up for some of the inferior coaching against a "supposed" weaker team.

Reactions: BROTHERSKINNY
Took us to a bowl game. Just saying.

Took us to three straight bowl games. Beat Michigan. Beat WSU on the road. Hand the great comeback in Bloomington. Beat Arkansas twice. Ash has never done a single good thing on par with any of those fairly minor accomplishments. I hope to God I'm wrong but I'm starting to worry that he just sucks.

He should have pointed out the good things -- Grant, red-zone defense -- and left it at that. The bad things would have made the newspaper guys miss deadline.

Reactions: Armor and Sword
Good: Grant, Washington, Joseph-Day, Martin and Edwards in 3rd Q.

Bad: almost everything else.

No offense but the fact that Ash gave a team that was 0-38 against the B1G their 1st B1G win and needs to look at film to see if it was a bad loss tells it all.
Another cheap hire and another crap job. And this Staff had the nerve to openly bad mouth the previous Staff, What an f"n joke!

bear in mind bear in mind that emu graduated a ton of people last year including three people from their offensive line and they have three new offensive linemen.

Totally untrue come on be realistic

The only Flood loss that compares is Kent State (went on to be ranked and almost made an at large bcs before a late loss) and that came in a season with 9 wins.

When did Flood have a loss this bad? When did Flood lose 78-0? He had plenty of bad days but at less he won a few games! Here are some teams Flood beat:

Arkansas (x2)
Washington State
Michigan
Indiana (x2)
Maryland
UNC
Kansas

Chris Ash has yet to win a single game against a P5 opponent. He has won one FBS game, barely beating New Mexico.

He suffered perhaps the worst defeat in the history of Big Ten football 78-0, without a first down until the fourth quarter.

Flood was not good and had plenty of lousy days but Ash has a long way to go to sniff his jock, frankly.

The only Flood loss that compares is Kent State (went on to be ranked and almost made an at large bcs before a late loss) and that came in a season with 9 wins.

When did Flood have a loss this bad? When did Flood lose 78-0? He had plenty of bad days but at less he won a few games! Here are some teams Flood beat:

Arkansas (x2)
Washington State
Michigan
Indiana (x2)
Maryland
UNC
Kansas

Chris Ash has yet to win a single game against a P5 opponent. He has won one FBS game, barely beating New Mexico.

He suffered perhaps the worst defeat in the history of Big Ten football 78-0, without a first down until the fourth quarter.

Flood was not good and had plenty of lousy days but Ash has a long way to go to sniff his jock, frankly.
Boom

Reactions: IL Lusciato
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT