ADVERTISEMENT

Football Aurich hired as OL coach

Important to have the OL and O Co on the same page of the type/size/movement skills that they want as OL players.

Type of O scheme is also important to know if you need road graders or guys that can get to the second level and how much pocket pass pro vs RPO or play action/roll outs on the play calls.

We don't have much luck recruiting that state. I don't think any of our coaches have enough dog sled experience to find a gold nugget player.
I don’t know about Alaska but there is a ton of talent in Hawaii ...B1G ... B1G talent... just ask the West coast PAC 12... SEC... and even Florida schools ... QB’s ... O and D lineman... I know a long way away but hey why not... Some Island kid might just want to see the New York area.

I don’t know about Alaska but there is a ton of talent in Hawaii ...B1G ... B1G talent... just ask the West coast PAC 12... SEC... and even Florida schools ... QB’s ... O and D lineman... I know a long way away but hey why not... Some Island kid might just want to see the New York area.
Kids that play FB in Alaska must be tough. They probably scrimmage against the polar bears when there's no ice
Hawaii always has players on west coast teams, especially lineman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT