ADVERTISEMENT

Football Aurich hired as OL coach

Another excellent hire at least on paper ... Aurich knows NJ and Gleeson ...a prime position to be in step with the O.C. ...Surace had some quality coaches at Princeton... with Lukabu taking over as DC at Boston College it stands to reason a good chance Anthony Campanile does sign on with Rutgers ... would be a great start for the week...

he looks like the complete opposite of what i would picture an OL coach to look like...

He doesn't look 6'4 in that picture but who cares! Staff is coming together nicely. If AC is locked up and Smith is staying as RB coach then just one more probably with a special teams focus? I guess still need confirmation on Parker with S&C

I'm loving the staff we're bringing in more and more. if we get the other Campo (my spelling sucks), we are golden. GS is doing a great job and has seemed to have learned a lot since his last tenure here.

Excellent hire and has an extensive background of the offense already, no train up.

I read the article and thought "They star rate coaches now?" and he's only a 2 star. Kind of odd to include his Rivals profile when was coming out of high school.

Seems to be a good hire. Worked with both GS & Gleeson, so they should be in sync. Some staff GS seems to be putting together.

I'm loving the staff we're bringing in more and more. if we get the other Campo (my spelling sucks), we are golden. GS is doing a great job and has seemed to have learned a lot since his last tenure here.

If AC joins the RU FB staff then the fans need to support the future hiring of Vito Campanile, current HC of Bergen Catholic, to the RU staff. Talking Family here! Go RU!

If AC joins the RU FB staff then the fans need to support the future hiring of Vito Campanile, current HC of Bergen Catholic, to the RU staff. Talking Family here! Go RU!
What about Nick?
Get all 4 on the staff .

But look out for Harbaugh , because he needs to replace his Jersey connections

Wait, was the co-wr assistant coordinator for OSU not available?

Two truisms of Jersey, 1) what happens in the F.A.M.I.L.Y. stays in the FAMILY. 2) you go outside the family, you sleeping with the fishes!

giphy.gif

He might be a good coach,.....BUT...Does it matter that he is not from nj!
Seems like schiano trying to hire coaches with nj roots

When Greg gets to the place where he can lock up 10 of the top 15 +/- in NJ every year, and then 5 or so from Florida and a couple elsewhere we are Golden....(with or without Al...).

The thing about using guys from Ivy League teams is that the are used to recruiting Nationally because of the academic requirements and should have a pretty good idea of both academically and athletically qualified National kids that are now HS Juniors....and some Sophs.

Reactions: Knightmoves
When Greg gets to the place where he can lock up 10 of the top 15 +/- in NJ every year, and then 5 or so from Florida and a couple elsewhere we are Golden....(with or without Al...).

The thing about using guys from Ivy League teams is that the are used to recruiting Nationally because of the academic requirements and should have a pretty good idea of both academically and athletically qualified National kids that are now HS Juniors....and some Sophs.
Also speaks to the kind of program GS is trying to build here. First class in football, first class in academics, first class in character. All in.

Reactions: BigWill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT