ADVERTISEMENT

B1G+ App

Scarlet_Scourge

Hall of Famer
May 25, 2012
Sorry if there is already a thread on this but I did a search and could not find one.

Does anyone have this App? I believe you can watch all non televised sports live and anything televised on demand the next day.

Is that correct? how is the service, would you recommend it?

I cut the cord so i no longer have cable as I barely watch it other than for NFL and College sports and I can watch all NFL games for free with an antenna and the national college games as well.

It seems like B1G+ is the cheapest way to catch the games, without getting Sling with the BTN which is $47 a month or YouTubeTV which is $65 a month.

B1G+ is just $10 a month for one school or $15 for all schools. The only draw back is no live games, so it would be like DVR.

What do you all think?

Last edited:
I have it. Love it. $80/year if you pay for 12 months once a year for all RU events. I have loved being able to watch our great fall and spring teams. I easily Chromecast it onto my TV through my nVidia Shield.

Reactions: Scarlet_Scourge
Be ready for very low production quality. Don't mind the commentary but the equipment and camera work leaves much to be desired.

I have it. Love it. $80/year if you pay for 12 months once a year for all RU events. I have loved being able to watch our great fall and spring teams. I easily Chromecast it onto my TV through my nVidia Shield.
Nice. I have a Roku which has an app for it so I can watch it from there.

Sorry if there is already a thread on this but I did a search and could not find one.

Does anyone have this App? I believe you can watch all non televised sports live and anything televised on demand the next day.

Is that correct? how is the service, would you recommend it?

I cut the cord so i no longer have cable as I barely watch it other than for NFL and College sports and I can watch all NFL games for free with an antenna and the national college games as well.

It seems like B1G+ is the cheapest way to catch the games, without getting Sling with the BTN which is $47 a month or YouTubeTV which is $65 a month.

B1G+ is just $10 a month for one school or $15 for all schools. The only draw back is no live games, so it would be like DVR.

What do you all think?
In the past, I used it to catch the early season Basketball games not televised... and would drop it for a few months then sign-back-up.

With the Olympic sports improvements - certainly well worth watching many more sports than anytime in the past.

The direct $10/mo subscription is the best way to go.. you can watch on app, desktop, or roku as you note.
and again.. you can drop during dead-periods and re-sign-up during season...

Last edited:
In the past, I used it to catch the early season Basketball games not televised... and would drop it for a few months then sign-back-up. With the Olympic sports improvements - certain well worth watching many more sports than anytime in the past.

The direct $10/mo subscription is the best way to go.. you can watch on app, desktop, or roku as you note.
and again.. you can drop during dead-periods and re-sign-up during season...
I find myself often wanting to watch the 60 min versions of past games or features on individual Kinghts I missed so the $80 works for me.

They are having a back to school sale. $72 a year for the entire conference.

Just enter the code BIGTEN2022

I just signed up. It is only $6 a month. So it is a pretty good deal for all of the schools.

Reactions: RUfromSoCal?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT