ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Morgue

at 11-10/3-7 even 6-4 only gets them to 17-14 and it would take at least 2 Big 10 tourney win and more likely 3 to get in....20-15

does anyone think they get 6 wins in the last 10?

5 wins puts them at 16-15/8-12 and they have zero at large chances

so their real hope lies with going 7-3 finishing 18-13/10-10...then the net comes into play and they will have accumulated a significant amount of q1 and q2 victories without the bulky loss total holding them bac

Exaxtly …they are one of the ones with a lot of heavy lifting left . Wisconsin may join them if they aren’t careful

Michigan better win a game this week. If they don’t I might have to make a call this weekend.
Martin Lawrence Cpr GIF by Martin

I think we are at least 3 weeks (at minimum) for another school to join. Could be not until March 10-12!

Maybe that BS win ended up being a curse for OSU... just a complete disaster in 2023 2-9 in the new year I believe

Reactions: RUonBrain
I think we are at least 3 weeks (at minimum) for another school to join. Could be not until March 10-12!

The loser of the Wisconsin and Penn state game this eeek will be 5-8 in confrence and 11th and a full 2 games behind the middle of the pack with a sinking net ranking

Not RIP for the loser , but the NCAA hopes will be on life support for the loser of the game , barring a major run by the loser

Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
Would you trade Griffiths for Key, Sueng and Sensabaugh?
Well Sensabaugh is growing pro from I've seen people say. Griffiths is a game changer and I want players who want to be here

Haven’t watched Survivor for 10+ years…. PSU and Wisconsin are going to tribal council
Funny my sister got me into survivor for the first time over Thanksgiving and now I recorded a casting video to try to get on it 🤣

Reactions: FastMJ and red sail
Well Sensabaugh is growing pro from I've seen people say. Griffiths is a game changer and I want players who want to be here

Funny my sister got me into survivor for the first time over Thanksgiving and now I recorded a casting video to try to get on it 🤣
I used to watch survivor like 15+ years ago. If you get on I'll watch again.

Wisconsin sos of 8

Q1: 4-6, Q2: 7-9

wins neutral over USC

wins on road over Marquette and Iowa

wins at home over Maryland and Penn State

no bad losses, no loss outside Q2, worst loss is bubble Wake Forest

their goal is 5-3 in next 8

Wisconsin sos of 8

wins neutral over USC

Wisconsin not being sent to morgue until they lose their 14th game. Don’t worry. If they lose vs PSU they may need to see a cardiologist.

Are you OK calling OSU?

Michigan is another where 5-3 puts them in play

for all 3, 4-4 woud not say they are out but each would need two quality wins in Big 10 tourney

Wisconsin sos of 8

wins neutral over USC

Wiscy is 3-7 over their last 10 games Since January. They did not look good against NW tonight. It would be nice to beat them at Kohl Center. Wahl and Hepburn did not play well tonight

Michigan is another where 5-3 puts them in play

for all 3, 4-4 woud not say they are out but each would need two quality wins in Big 10 tourney
All 11 remaining contestants are all at least 2 weeks of losing away from even calling hospice.

Still think loser of wisky and PSU is on life support

PSU net ranking 58
Wisconsin 77

Loser will be 5-8….and I’m not seeing a 9-11 big ten team making it this year as I beleixe 10 wins will carry through the 9th spot

So loser of this game gonna need 5 out 7 to get on the bubble ..that’s a lot of heavy lifting

We have a bottom three now …think after this week we have a bottom four in the big ten

Michigan has a pretty tough remaining schedule.

Home - Nebraska, Indiana, Michigan State, Wisconsin. They should go 2-2 or better.

Away - Wisconsin, Rutgers, Illinois, Indiana. I think they'd project to go 1-3 here at best, but they could steal a 2nd win.

If they finish 3-5, that's 16-15 overall. So they need to go 4-4 to have a shot, and even that leaves them 17-14 going into the B1G tournament. Better win that first game because a 17-15 finish will mean NIT at best.

Wisconsin's schedule:

Home - Michigan, Rutgers, Iowa, Purdue. Yikes, that's not easy.

Away - Penn State, Nebraska, Michigan, Minnesota.

If either Michigan or Wisconsin sweeps their two games, the loser is doomed IMO.

Michigan has a pretty tough remaining schedule.

Home - Nebraska, Indiana, Michigan State, Wisconsin. They should go 2-2 or better.

Away - Wisconsin, Rutgers, Illinois, Indiana. I think they'd project to go 1-3 here at best, but they could steal a 2nd win.

If they finish 3-5, that's 16-15 overall. So they need to go 4-4 to have a shot, and even that leaves them 17-14 going into the B1G tournament. Better win that first game because a 17-15 finish will mean NIT at best.

Wisconsin's schedule:

Home - Michigan, Rutgers, Iowa, Purdue. Yikes, that's not easy.

Away - Penn State, Nebraska, Michigan, Minnesota.

If either Michigan or Wisconsin sweeps their two games, the loser is doomed IMO.
Awesome post thanks

Early in the season looking too far ahead doesn't make much sense but at this point it's super interesting

Michigan does have talent and might come on strong, but that schedule is very tough. They need to play good basketball with little room for error. They will likely get a couple wins over some of these top conference teams

That Wisconsin home schedule is ridiculous

The good news is all of these tough games means one team takes a loss so in a lot of them it will help us either way

ADVERTISEMENT