ADVERTISEMENT

B1G officially welcomes 4 new schools today!!

I'm guessing we'll see a few Rose Bowl classic re-runs. I'd like to see 1976 again.

Guess there will now be a lot of reruns on the PAC-12 channels on my cable. Fortunately, I never subscribed to them.

I'd imagine they're releasing a new one today.

The YouTube video I posted above looks like it could be a commercial....a boring one compared to the old one, But it still looks commercial like

Reactions: Zak57
The YouTube video I posted above looks like it could be a commercial....a boring one compared to the old one, But it still looks commercial like
Hopefully it's in addition to the classic GoT style one mentioned above.

Reactions: MrsScrew
I really hope they just keep the Game of Thrones commercial and add the four West Coast schools.

the GOT music on the commercial was dubbed by a B1G fan, unless I am missing something? But either way, it is a great musical backdrop for an updated B1G Geography map commercial.

the GOT music on the commercial was dubbed by a B1G fan, unless I am missing something? But either way, it is a great musical backdrop for an updated B1G Geography map commercial.
It's not the music it's the style of the commercial with the schools and surrounding stuff popping up.

The song that the commercial uses is fine but add the new schools to it! I'm sure they will.

4 schools and one duck.
Rutgers should have Sir Henry come in and step on the duck, and then play the Rodney Dangerfield meme:

042ec517-197f-4857-b6bd-f178ca2532d6_text.gif

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Rutgers should have Sir Henry come in and step on the duck, and then play the Rodney Dangerfield meme:

042ec517-197f-4857-b6bd-f178ca2532d6_text.gif

Personally I like Sir Henry to dress up like a duck hunter the day we play them. Henry has a lot of outfits, adding a hunting vest would be fabulous. Handing out duck calling whistles to the fans would be fun too.

Meanwhile....Hmmmm

Last edited:
We have WAY more symbols than the other schools in the Big Ten map commercial. I counted 11, including the Liberty Bell (which we are claiming because it's closer to Rutgers than any other Big Ten university).

Scarlet Jerry

Last edited:
Does anyone know if all the other B1G schools have something similar with the mile marker posts?

My co-tailgate host & I had an off-season strategic tailgate planning meeting last night, aka, We met for a cocktail and discussed tailgating. Sitting next to us was a guy in an Oregon shirt. I welcomed him to the Big 10 & he proceeds to tell me he grew up in Oregon but lives in NJ now ... And works for Rutgers🤣

He's looking forward to the 2 schools playing each other

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT