Our RB Room is Loaded

colbert17

Heisman Winner
Aug 30, 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
1. B1G 10 Leading Rusher
2. A stud in Brown behind him
3. Benjamin who has shown flashes of brilliance
4 & 5 Two frosh who look like they're going to be more than capable B1G 10 backs

Plus the 4 star stud from Florida, Antwan Raymond, who committed a few days ago and reclassified as a 2024 grad.

We are building something built to last. Hopefully we can keep all of these guys happy and continue to grow. Between these guys and the new WRs the infusion of talent over the past few years is fantastic.

I won’t go that far. I think we have potential depth, but Kyle is the proven one as of now. Brown and Benjamin have done good things at times, but Kyle has been so good and consistent that it’s tough to say what they are or will be at this point. They just haven’t had a huge opportunity to show what they can do. We know nothing about the other backs.

Agreed. Especially the two frosh. Even though it was just a spring scrimmage they looked like they can compete at this level. They didn't look like they were in over their heads.

Last edited:
Reeks of Minnesota with Ibrahim and the group which the “ boat rowers” had several seasons ago. It is a position where you never have enough but dues. Same at DB.

I thought Guerrier was the guy that really stood out to me on Saturday. I was disappointed to lose Aaron Young, but I think we've got some talented replacements for RB and special teams.

Reactions: yesrutgers01
not sure I could easily tell during Spring Game as I wasn't sure what players were on D at different times...

hope Brown is fully recovered...don't want to wear down Kyle...

not sure I could easily tell during Spring Game as I wasn't sure what players were on D at different times...

hope Brown is fully recovered...don't want to wear down Kyle...
In the Pinstripe Bowl, we had a glimpse of what they can be together. Brown had some quality carries to spell Kyle, just need more of them. But Kyle is one of those guys who seems to get stronger as the game wears on. He really demoralizes defenses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT