ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY 3/11: NCAA TOURNAMENT ANALYSIS

SHU down 15. What does this do to them BAC if holds? Avoid Dayton?

What the hell is with USC lately? How are they so meh?

22 points with 16 minutes to go

Pitt up 8. Panthers are getting close but how do they overcome that 342 non conference sos. This would be a historic selection

rick-pitino-kentucky.gif

So I put on Houston TCU game and I thought I saw a Rutgers score.

TCU has 15 points total 5 minutes into the 2nd half. Lol

Reactions: cicero grimes
Bac - are both the mountain west and pac 12 tourneys being held in Vegas simultaneously albeit different venues ?

WAC is also in Vegas, and the Big West is out there in a suburb of Vegas (and the WCC was there too)...guess it's not a bad place to be to catch some live Championship week action.
That’s right on WCC.

Big 10 needs to get to Vegas. These Midwest sights are lame.

I went to Indy 2 years ago when we were the 4 seed and it was ok but nothing special.

Vegas at least has a vibe and pizzaz!

That’s right on WCC.

Big 10 needs to get to Vegas. These Midwest sights are lame.

I went to Indy 2 years ago when we were the 4 seed and it was ok but nothing special.

Vegas at least has a vibe and pizzaz!

I think they get it one year to appease the West coast schools but I think it should mostly be kept in the midwest

Reactions: Erial_Lion
Loyola Chicago held scoreless by the Bonnies in final 6 minutes. Going to OT, A10 quarterfinals

• Wow
Reactions: bac2therac
Bonnie's took the lead in OT and have forgotten how to play bball ever since. Loyola up 1 now 1:15 left

Wow, Loyola misses both free throws, guy follows his miss and dunks to tie. 14 seconds left. Fun ending

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT