ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Season Tickets Waiting List

R1766U

Senior
Jan 17, 2014
NJ
Wondering if anyone has any insight as to how it will work..

When do season tickets go on sale?
Is there currently a wait list?
How will the wait list work?
Will priority points play a role?

The Trapezoid is going to be insane next year.

Well the bandwagon is growing so we’ll hear a lot of complaints from folks that suddenly want in😉. That’s not a bad thing, but I do expect a price increase.

Reactions: Saint Puppy
Hopefully it sells out to current season ticket holders and/or alumni. I don't want people who are just gonna sit on their hands taking up the 300's (which, due to the proximity of the low ceiling, help extrapolate the noise factor) who are there "just to see" Dylan and Ace.

Reactions: #1 RUFan
You should have purchased this year to get in the door.
People tried and they couldn’t get anything affordable. I’m trying to hold onto what I’ve had for 28 years. I’m sure I’m a longevity baby compared to others here.

Will be interesting to see how it shakes out. Hopefully packed full of rabid Rutgers fans and not fairweather suits!

There's no way anyone is giving up their tickets for next season so pretty much a moot point, OP
I was under the impression we sold a little under 6k season tickets this year, so figured they would open up the remaining tickets next year for season tickets. Maybe not?

Many of us have been season ticket holders from the opening of the Louis Brown Athletic Center. Geez, I spent thousands when I think about it. 46 years times how much???

• Wow
Reactions: rubigtimenow
Many of us have been season ticket holders from the opening of the Louis Brown Athletic Center. Geez, I spent thousands when I think about it. 46 years times how much???
Right here with you

I was under the impression we sold a little under 6k season tickets this year, so figured they would open up the remaining tickets next year for season tickets. Maybe not?
Don't forget to factor in student section there.

When single game tickets went on sale this year there were verryyyyy few

You should have purchased this year to get in the door.
Perhaps I looked too late, but only 300s were available in August, and even that didn't last long. I would have purchased if I could have gotten something with a seat back. I can't do no back anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT