ADVERTISEMENT

Be sure to say hi to this d-bag on Twitter

I don't understand why anyone thinks this tourney is the Big10 trying to appease Rutgers. The B10 is clearly interested in expanding its footprint as far and wide as they can. I'm guessing NYC has the second most B10 alumns based on the size of the city (maybe Indy, Columbus or Detroit?) Why not give them the opportunity to see their programs while also taking advantage of a week with no other major conference tournaments. I think its a nice once every 5 years event.

I don't understand why anyone thinks this tourney is the Big10 trying to appease Rutgers. The B10 is clearly interested in expanding its footprint as far and wide as they can. I'm guessing NYC has the second most B10 alumns based on the size of the city (maybe Indy, Columbus or Detroit?) Why not give them the opportunity to see their programs while also taking advantage of a week with no other major conference tournaments. I think its a nice once every 5 years event.

This guy is a moron. There were thousdands of IU fans there last night, even more Nitiots, and The Michigan Walmart alumni were out in full force yesterday. Lots of 'Sconnies, too, and OSU will have a huge contingent as does, I'm sure, MSU today and PU will tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT