ADVERTISEMENT

Behind the scenes look at Greg Schiano attending Gov Murphy’s State of the State Address

john-f-kennedy-president-politics-is-like-football-if-you-see-daylight-go-through.jpg

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
He’s the highest paid employee in the state, even if it is actually privately funded, so it’s crucial that such a community leader interacts with many of the only people with more power. That’s just business and networking.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Lighten up, folks. I can't stand politics but this is more about Schiano and the movement of the athletics programs. It's finally good to be getting broader support for our state university, especially in such a dysfunctional state as ours. Maybe the state in which we eat our own can stop eating our own, including bitching about an innocuous thread that is inspiring to some of us.

Lighten up, folks. I can't stand politics but this is more about Schiano and the movement of the athletics programs. It's finally good to be getting broader support for our state university, especially in such a dysfunctional state as ours. Maybe the state in which we eat our own can stop eating our own, including bitching about an innocuous thread that is inspiring to some of us.
If I was any lighter, I’d be floating in the air. :WideSmile:

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
Ataylor...does that even make sense ? Highest paid state employee means just that. The state pays him more than it pays anyone else. Am not sure where you're getting 'privately funded' from.

Winning does that, huh? :-)
I don't know if it's winning so much as living a very carefree life filled with lots of love and laughter. I recommend it to everyone. Always look on the bright side of life and all.

Is Mildone's prescription for a life filled with happiness no matter what is going on at any given time.

Very irritating of me, I know. :WideSmile:

I don't know if it's winning so much as living a very carefree life filled with lots of love and laughter. I recommend it to everyone. Always look on the bright side of life and all.

Is Mildone's prescription for a life filled with happiness no matter what is going on at any given time.

Hmm...love and laughter. But what's behind the love and laughter?!?

Sheep! :Laughing
Sheep? Uh...mildone, is that what you're into? Baaaaaa

Reactions: Jm0513

An endless supply of hookers and blow will do that to a guy.

Reactions: Jm0513
An endless supply of hookers and blow will do that to a guy.
Either that or else it'll land him the hospital with major heart problems and an extremely nasty STD. [roll]

As I always tell the kids, "do as I say, not as I do". Hm... no. Maybe it's: "do as I do, but don't get caught". Nope, not that either.

Got it. It's: "don't do as I say or do, do something else entirely, and do it well". That's the ticket.

Reactions: knightfan7

And regardless of one's political persuasion, there can be no downside to the Rutgers football coach having a close relationship to the Governor of the State of New Jersey.

BTW there was a lot of lukewarm applause and distant facial expressions in that room. Not too many of the blue bloods in that room send their kids to State U.

You can almost read some of their minds ... “he makes what? I could put a bronze statue of myself and dedicate a park named after me in each town in my district with that kind of money...”:Sly:

source.gif

Reactions: mildone
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT